What English phrases do you need for shopping abroad?
网购自提 — Online Order Pickup
到店取网上下的单,包括验证身份、检查商品和处理退货 This scene includes 20 dialogue turns across 2 conversation paths, helping you practice with 自提柜台店员.
Dialogue Preview · 对话预览
Standard Order Pickup · 标准自提取货
basicHi, I'm here to pick up an online order.
你好,我来取网上下的单。
Sure! Can I have your order number or the name on the order?
好的!能给我订单号或者下单的名字吗?
The order is under Wayne Wang. Here's the confirmation email on my phone.
订单名是 Wayne Wang。这是我手机上的确认邮件。
I found it. I'll just need to see a photo ID to verify. Can I see your driver's license or passport?
找到了。我需要核实一下身份。能看一下驾照或护照吗?
Sure, here's my passport.
好的,这是我的护照。
Perfect, everything checks out. Let me grab your order from the back. One moment.
好的,信息都对上了。我去后面拿您的东西。稍等一下。
Here's your order — two items. Would you like to open it and check everything before you leave?
这是您的订单——两件商品。要在走之前打开检查一下吗?
Yes, let me take a quick look... Everything looks good. Thank you!
好的,我看一下……都没问题。谢谢!
Great! If you have any issues, you can return or exchange within 30 days with your order confirmation. Have a good day!
好的!如有问题,凭订单确认30天内可退换。祝您愉快!
Return After Pickup · 自提后退货
intermediateHi, I just picked up my online order, but the color is completely different from what was shown on the website. I'd like to return it.
你好,我刚取了网上下的单,但颜色和网站上显示的完全不一样。我想退货。
I'm sorry about that. Let me take a look. Do you have the order confirmation and a photo ID?
很抱歉。我看看。您有订单确认和身份证件吗?
Yes, here's everything. See, on the website it looks navy blue, but this is clearly gray.
有的,都在这。你看,网站上显示是海军蓝,但这明显是灰色的。
I see what you mean — there is a noticeable difference. I can process a full refund for you. Would you prefer the refund to your original payment method, or would you like store credit?
我理解——确实差别很大。我可以给您全额退款。退回原支付方式,还是要店铺积分?
Refund to my credit card, please. How long will it take to process?
退回信用卡吧。要多久处理好?
The refund will be processed immediately, but it may take 3 to 5 business days to appear on your statement. Here's your refund receipt.
退款会立即处理,但可能需要3到5个工作日才会显示在您的账单上。这是退款收据。
Okay. Do you happen to have the navy blue version in stock here? I'd still like to buy it if the color is right.
好的。你们店里有海军蓝的现货吗?如果颜色对的话我还是想买。
Let me check our inventory... Yes, we do have it in navy blue! Here, take a look — is this the color you were expecting?
我查查库存……有的,有海军蓝的!您看看——这是您想要的颜色吗?
Yes, that's exactly it! I'll take this one. Can I pay with the same card?
对,就是这个!我要这个。可以用同一张卡付吗?
Of course! And since this was our mistake, let me give you 10% off as a courtesy. Your total comes to $44.99.
当然!既然是我们的问题,给您打个九折表示歉意。一共44.99美元。
That's really kind of you. Thank you for making this easy!
你真好。谢谢你让这个过程这么顺利!
Key Phrases · 关键短语
order number
订单号
name on the order
下单人姓名
photo ID
带照片的证件
verify
核实
driver's license
驾照
checks out
核实通过
grab your order
拿您的东西
from the back
从后面(仓库)
check everything
检查一下
return or exchange
退换
order confirmation
订单确认
noticeable difference
明显差别
How to practice this scene · 如何练习
Listen · 听一遍
Play the full dialogue to understand the context and flow.
Repeat · 逐句跟读
Mimic pronunciation, intonation, and rhythm phrase by phrase.
Role-play · 角色扮演
Practice as the traveler while listening to the other speaker.
FAQ · 常见问题
What do you say when "online order pickup" in English?
What will staff/locals say to you during "online order pickup"?
How many English phrases are in this "Online Order Pickup" scene?
Related Shopping Scenes · 相关场景
View all →想要听到真人发音?立即开始练习
Want to hear native pronunciation? Start practicing now
免费注册,沉浸式练习这个场景的每一句对话
Sign up free for immersive practice with every phrase in this scene