What English phrases do you need for shopping abroad?
服装购物 — Clothing Shopping
在服装店购买衣服,包括挑选、试穿、购买、换货退货等场景 This scene includes 33 dialogue turns across 3 conversation paths, helping you practice with 店员.
Dialogue Preview · 对话预览
Trying On & Buying Clothes · 试穿买衣服
basicHi there! Welcome to the store. Are you looking for anything in particular?
你好!欢迎光临。请问您在找什么特别的东西吗?
Yes, I'm looking for a jacket. Something lightweight for spring.
是的,我想找一件夹克。春天穿的,轻薄一点的。
Sure! We have a nice selection over here. What size are you?
好的!这边有不少选择。您穿多大号的?
I'm usually a medium. Can I try this one on?
我一般穿中号。这件可以试穿吗?
💡 美国尺码和亚洲尺码不同,通常需要小一到两号。建议先试穿。
Of course! The fitting rooms are right over there. I'll grab you a medium. Would you like to try a small as well, just in case?
当然可以!试衣间在那边。我帮您拿中号。要不要也试一件小号,以防万一?
Sure, I'll try both. Thanks.
好的,两件都试试。谢谢。
How did it go? Does the medium fit?
试得怎么样?中号合适吗?
The medium is a little loose. The small fits much better. I'll take the small.
中号有点松。小号更合身。我要小号的。
💡 "I'll take it" 是购物时决定要买的标准说法。
Great choice! That looks really good on you. It's $89. Would you like to pay by card or cash?
选得好!穿在您身上真好看。这件89美元。刷卡还是现金?
Card, please. Do you take Visa?
刷卡。你们收 Visa 吗?
Yes, we accept Visa, Mastercard, and Apple Pay. Would you like a bag?
收的,我们接受 Visa、万事达和 Apple Pay。需要袋子吗?
Yes, please. Thank you!
好的,谢谢!
Here's your receipt. You have 30 days to return or exchange with the receipt. Enjoy your new jacket!
给您收据。凭收据30天内可以退换。穿着愉快!
Exchange or Return · 换货退货
intermediateHi, I bought this jacket yesterday, but it doesn't fit right. I'd like to exchange it.
你好,我昨天买了这件夹克,但不太合身。我想换一件。
💡 退换货时带上收据和原始标签会更顺利。
I'm sorry to hear that. Do you have your receipt with you?
很抱歉。您带收据了吗?
Yes, here it is. The tags are still on. I just need a larger size.
有的,在这里。标签还在。我只需要大一号的。
Let me check if we have a medium in stock... Yes, we do. Would you like to try it on first?
我看看中号有没有货……有的。您要先试穿一下吗?
Yes, please. I want to make sure it fits this time.
好的。这次我要确认合身再说。
Go ahead, the fitting room is open. Take your time.
请去试吧,试衣间空着的。慢慢来。
This one fits perfectly. Can I exchange it?
这件完美合身。可以换吗?
Since it's the same price, I'll just do a straight exchange. No additional charge. Here's your updated receipt.
价格一样,直接换就行了。不用补差价。给您新的收据。
Thank you. What if I need to return it instead? What's the policy?
谢谢。如果我想退货呢?退货政策是什么?
You can return any item within 30 days with the receipt for a full refund. After 30 days, we can only offer store credit. Sale items are final sale — no returns.
凭收据30天内可以全额退款。30天后只能换成店铺积分。打折商品不能退。
Size Not Available · 没有合适尺码
intermediateExcuse me, do you have this shirt in a large?
请问,这件衬衫有大号吗?
Let me check... I'm sorry, we're sold out of large in that color. We only have small and medium left.
我看看……抱歉,这个颜色的大号卖完了。只剩小号和中号了。
That's a shame. Do you have it in a different color in large?
太可惜了。大号的有别的颜色吗?
We have large in navy blue and gray. Would you like to see them?
大号有藏蓝色和灰色的。要看看吗?
I really wanted the white one. Could you check if another store has it?
我真的想要白色的。能帮我查查别的店有没有吗?
Sure, let me look that up... Our downtown location has two large in white. I can have it transferred here, or you could order it online for home delivery.
好的,我帮您查一下……市中心店有两件白色大号。我可以帮您调货过来,或者您可以网上下单,送货到家。
How long would the transfer take?
调货需要多长时间?
Usually 2-3 business days. We'll send you a text when it arrives. Or if you order online, it can ship to your address within 5 days.
一般2-3个工作日。到了我们会发短信通知您。如果网上下单,5天内可以寄到您的地址。
I'm only here for a few days. I'll just order it online. Can you help me with that?
我只待几天。那我就网上下单吧。你能帮我弄一下吗?
Absolutely! Here's the QR code for our website. Just scan it and search for the style number — it's on this tag. You'll get free shipping for orders over $50.
当然!这是我们网站的二维码。扫一下,搜这个吊牌上的款号就行。满50美元免运费。
Key Phrases · 关键短语
looking for
在找
anything in particular
特别的东西
selection
选择/款式
what size
什么尺码
fitting rooms
试衣间
grab you a medium
帮您拿中号
just in case
以防万一
how did it go
怎么样
does it fit
合适吗
looks good on you
穿着好看
pay by card or cash
刷卡还是现金
accept
接受/收
Cultural Notes · 文化注释
- •美国尺码和亚洲尺码不同,通常需要小一到两号。建议先试穿。
- •"I'll take it" 是购物时决定要买的标准说法。
- •退换货时带上收据和原始标签会更顺利。
How to practice this scene · 如何练习
Listen · 听一遍
Play the full dialogue to understand the context and flow.
Repeat · 逐句跟读
Mimic pronunciation, intonation, and rhythm phrase by phrase.
Role-play · 角色扮演
Practice as the traveler while listening to the other speaker.
FAQ · 常见问题
What do you say when "clothing shopping" in English?
What will staff/locals say to you during "clothing shopping"?
How many English phrases are in this "Clothing Shopping" scene?
Are there cultural tips for "clothing shopping" in English-speaking countries?
Related Shopping Scenes · 相关场景
View all →想要听到真人发音?立即开始练习
Want to hear native pronunciation? Start practicing now
免费注册,沉浸式练习这个场景的每一句对话
Sign up free for immersive practice with every phrase in this scene