跳蚤市场淘货
在跳蚤市场淘二手物品和古董,学习讨价还价本场景包含 20 句对话,2 条练习路径,帮你练熟和摊主的真实交流。
对话预览
基本淘货和问价
basicHi! Mind if I take a look at what you have?
你好!我可以看看你的东西吗?
Go right ahead! Take your time. Everything on this table is $5 or less, and the bigger items have individual prices on them.
随便看!慢慢来。这张桌子上的都是5美元以下,大件的上面有单独标价。
This vintage record player looks interesting. How much are you asking for it?
这台复古唱片机看起来不错。你要多少钱?
That's a beauty from the 1970s. I'm asking $85 for it. It's fully functional — I tested it last week.
那是1970年代的好东西。我要85美元。完全能用——我上周试过了。
Does it come with any records?
带唱片吗?
I can throw in a few records from that box over there. Pick any five you like.
我可以从那边那箱子里送你几张唱片。随便挑五张。
Would you take $65 for the player and the records?
唱片机加唱片,65美元可以吗?
跳蚤市场讨价还价是正常的。通常可以还价10-30%,态度要友善。
How about $75? I've got to make a little something. It's in really good condition for its age.
75美元怎么样?我也得赚一点。对这个年代的东西来说,品相真的很好了。
Deal! $75 it is. Do you have a bag or box I can carry it in?
成交!75美元。你有袋子或箱子让我拿吗?
I've got a box in the back. Let me wrap it up for you. Cash or Venmo?
后面有个箱子。我帮你包起来。现金还是Venmo?
讨价还价技巧
intermediateI'm interested in this leather bag. It looks handmade. What's the story behind it?
我对这个皮包感兴趣。看起来是手工的。有什么故事吗?
Good eye! It's a handcrafted leather messenger bag from the 1960s. It used to belong to a college professor. The leather has aged beautifully — that patina is irreplaceable.
好眼力!这是1960年代手工制作的皮邮差包。以前是一位大学教授的。皮革老化得很漂亮——那种包浆是无法复制的。
It's beautiful. But I notice the strap has some wear. What are you asking?
很漂亮。但我注意到背带有些磨损。你要多少?
I'm asking $120. The strap can easily be repaired by a leather shop for about $20. Even with that, you're getting a bag that would cost $400 new at a boutique.
我要120美元。背带在皮具店大约20美元就能修好。即使加上这个,买一个新的精品店要卖400美元。
That's true, but I still need to pay for the repair. Would you consider $90, factoring in the strap condition?
说得对,但我还得付修理费。考虑到背带的状况,90美元可以吗?
I appreciate the offer, but $90 is a bit low for a vintage piece like this. I could do $105 — that's my best price. I've had two other people interested today.
感谢还价,但90美元对这样的古董件来说有点低了。105美元——这是我的最低价了。今天已经有两个人问了。
How about $100 even? I'll pay cash right now.
100美元整怎么样?我现在付现金。
Cash is king at a flea market! You know what, $100 works. You've got yourself a deal.
跳蚤市场现金就是王道!好吧,100美元成交。
Thank you! Can I get a receipt in case I ever want to resell it?
谢谢!可以开个收据吗?万一以后想转卖。
Sure, I'll write you one with a description and the price. Smart thinking — vintage leather only goes up in value. Enjoy it!
当然,我给你写一张,注明描述和价格。聪明——古董皮具只会升值。好好享受吧!
关键短语
go right ahead
随便看/请便
individual prices
单独标价
I'm asking
我要价
fully functional
完全能用
throw in
赠送/附送
pick any five
随便挑五个
how about
……怎么样
in good condition
品相好
deal
成交
wrap it up
包起来
handcrafted
手工制作的
messenger bag
邮差包
文化注释
- •跳蚤市场讨价还价是正常的。通常可以还价10-30%,态度要友善。
如何练习
听一遍
先完整听一遍,熟悉对话节奏和语境。
逐句跟读
模仿发音、语调和节奏,一句一句跟。
角色扮演
扮演旅客方,和 AI 对手实时练习。