What English phrases do you need in an emergency abroad?
绑架威胁/安全求助 — Kidnapping Threat / Safety Emergency
感到人身安全受到威胁时,向路人或警察隐蔽求助 This scene includes 12 dialogue turns across 2 conversation paths, helping you practice with 警察.
Dialogue Preview · 对话预览
Basic Safety Emergency · 安全威胁基本求助
basicOfficer, I need help. Someone is following me and I don't feel safe. They've been behind me for the last three blocks.
警官,我需要帮助。有人在跟踪我,我感觉不安全。他们已经跟了我三个街区了。
💡 在美国,如果感到被跟踪,走到最近的公共场所(商店、餐厅、警察局)并大声说出你需要帮助。不要回家,以免暴露住址。
You did the right thing coming to me. Can you point out who it is without being obvious? Don't turn around — describe them to me. What do they look like?
你来找我做得对。你能不要太明显地指出是谁吗?不要回头——跟我描述一下。他们长什么样?
It's a man in a dark hoodie, about six feet tall. He's across the street now, pretending to look at his phone. He keeps stopping when I stop.
是一个穿深色连帽衫的男人,大约六英尺高。他现在在马路对面,假装在看手机。我一停他也停。
💡 美国人描述身高通常用英尺和英寸(如 six feet, five-ten),不用厘米。报警时要记住嫌疑人的衣着和体型特征。
I see him. Stay right here with me. I'm going to call for backup and then approach him. Do you recognize him at all? Has anything like this happened before?
我看到他了。你留在我身边。我要叫增援然后过去找他。你认识他吗?以前发生过类似的事吗?
No, I've never seen him before. I'm traveling here alone and I'm staying at a hotel nearby. I'm worried he might know where I'm staying.
不,我从没见过他。我一个人在这里旅行,住在附近的酒店。我担心他可能知道我住哪。
💡 独自旅行时遇到跟踪,不要直接回酒店。去一个公共场所或者警察局,确认安全后再返回住处。
My partner is going to talk to him now. I'll walk you back to your hotel myself and make sure no one follows. Here's my card — if you see him again, call me directly. And call 911 right away if you ever feel unsafe.
我的搭档现在去和他谈。我亲自送你回酒店,确保没人跟踪。这是我的名片——如果你再看到他,直接打给我。任何时候感到不安全就立刻打911。
Intermediate Safety Emergency · 安全威胁进阶应对
intermediateHi, can I use your bathroom? Actually... I need to tell you something. There's a man outside waiting for me and I don't want to go with him. I think I'm in danger.
你好,我能用一下洗手间吗?其实...我有件事要告诉你。外面有个男人在等我,我不想跟他走。我觉得我有危险。
💡 美国很多餐厅和酒吧有暗号求助系统。比如点一杯 angel shot 表示需要帮助。如果没有暗号,可以直接告诉服务员你感到不安全。
You're safe in here. I'm not going to let anything happen to you. Can you tell me more? Is he someone you know? Should I call the police right now?
你在这里是安全的。我不会让任何事发生在你身上。你能多说一些吗?他是你认识的人吗?我现在要报警吗?
Yes, please call the police. He's someone I met online. He was supposed to be a tour guide but he took my passport and won't give it back. He's been controlling where I go all day.
是的,请报警。他是我在网上认识的人。他本来应该是个导游但他拿了我的护照不还给我。他一整天都在控制我去哪。
💡 护照被扣是人口贩卖的常见手段。在美国,如果有人扣押你的护照并控制你的行动,这是联邦犯罪。任何人都可以帮你报警。
I'm calling 911 right now. That's extremely serious — taking someone's passport and controlling their movement is a crime. Stay away from the windows. Would you like some water? The police will be here very soon.
我现在就打911。这非常严重——拿走别人的护照并控制行动是犯罪。离窗户远一点。要喝点水吗?警察很快就到。
Thank you so much. I was so scared to ask for help. What will happen when the police get here? Will they help me get my passport back?
非常感谢你。我之前很害怕求助。警察来了之后会怎样?他们会帮我拿回护照吗?
💡 在美国向陌生人求助是被鼓励的行为。很多商店和酒吧的员工受过培训,知道如何帮助处于危险中的人。
Ma'am, I'm Officer Davis. You're safe now. We've detained the individual outside. We will recover your passport. You're the victim here — you've done nothing wrong. Can I take your statement? And do you have your country's embassy contact? They can issue a replacement passport if needed.
女士,我是Davis警官。你现在安全了。我们已经拘留了外面那个人。我们会拿回你的护照。你是受害者——你没有做错任何事。我可以做一份笔录吗?你有你们国家大使馆的联系方式吗?如果需要的话他们可以签发替代护照。
Key Phrases · 关键短语
without being obvious
不要太明显
describe them to me
跟我描述一下
call for backup
叫增援
approach him
过去找他/接近他
walk you back
送你回去
call me directly
直接打给我
you're safe in here
你在这里是安全的
call the police
报警
controlling their movement is a crime
控制行动是犯罪
stay away from the windows
离窗户远一点
detained the individual
拘留了那个人
take your statement
做笔录
Cultural Notes · 文化注释
- •在美国,如果感到被跟踪,走到最近的公共场所(商店、餐厅、警察局)并大声说出你需要帮助。不要回家,以免暴露住址。
- •美国人描述身高通常用英尺和英寸(如 six feet, five-ten),不用厘米。报警时要记住嫌疑人的衣着和体型特征。
- •独自旅行时遇到跟踪,不要直接回酒店。去一个公共场所或者警察局,确认安全后再返回住处。
- •美国很多餐厅和酒吧有暗号求助系统。比如点一杯 angel shot 表示需要帮助。如果没有暗号,可以直接告诉服务员你感到不安全。
- •护照被扣是人口贩卖的常见手段。在美国,如果有人扣押你的护照并控制你的行动,这是联邦犯罪。任何人都可以帮你报警。
- •在美国向陌生人求助是被鼓励的行为。很多商店和酒吧的员工受过培训,知道如何帮助处于危险中的人。
How to practice this scene · 如何练习
Listen · 听一遍
Play the full dialogue to understand the context and flow.
Repeat · 逐句跟读
Mimic pronunciation, intonation, and rhythm phrase by phrase.
Role-play · 角色扮演
Practice as the traveler while listening to the other speaker.
FAQ · 常见问题
What do you say when "kidnapping threat / safety emergency" in English?
What will staff/locals say to you during "kidnapping threat / safety emergency"?
How many English phrases are in this "Kidnapping Threat / Safety Emergency" scene?
Are there cultural tips for "kidnapping threat / safety emergency" in English-speaking countries?
Related Emergency Scenes · 相关场景
View all →想要听到真人发音?立即开始练习
Want to hear native pronunciation? Start practicing now
免费注册,沉浸式练习这个场景的每一句对话
Sign up free for immersive practice with every phrase in this scene