How to order food in English at a restaurant?
上错菜 — Wrong Order
收到的菜品与点的不一致 This scene includes 16 dialogue turns across 2 conversation paths, helping you practice with 服务员.
Dialogue Preview · 对话预览
Wrong Dish Received · 菜品上错
basicExcuse me, I don't think this is what I ordered.
不好意思,我觉得这不是我点的。
Oh? What did you order?
哦?你点的什么?
I ordered the grilled salmon, but this looks like chicken.
我点的烤三文鱼,但这看起来是鸡肉。
Let me check... You're right, I'm sorry. This was meant for another table. Let me fix that right away.
我查一下……你说得对,抱歉。这是另一桌的。我马上处理。
How long will it take to get my correct order?
正确的菜要多久?
Your salmon should be ready in about 8 minutes. Can I get you anything while you wait?
你的三文鱼大约8分钟好。等的时候要来点什么?
No, I'm fine. Just the right dish, please.
不用,没事。上对的就行。
Here's your grilled salmon. Sorry again for the mix-up. Enjoy!
你的烤三文鱼来了。再次抱歉搞混了。请享用!
Wrong Modifications · 配料错误
intermediateSorry, I asked for no tomatoes on this burger but there are tomatoes on it.
抱歉,我说了汉堡不要番茄但上面有番茄。
I apologize! Would you like me to bring a new one, or would you prefer to just remove them?
抱歉!要我拿一个新的,还是你自己拿掉就行?
Normally I'd just remove them, but I also asked for no mayo and I can see it on the bun.
一般我会自己拿掉,但我还说了不要蛋黄酱,面包上有蛋黄酱。
I see. Let me have a completely new one made for you. No tomatoes, no mayo. Anything else that was different?
好的。让我重做一个全新的。不要番茄不要蛋黄酱。还有别的不对吗?
I also ordered sweet potato fries instead of regular fries.
我还点了红薯薯条不是普通薯条。
Got it. I'll fix all of that. I'm really sorry — the kitchen got confused. It'll be about five minutes.
好的。全部改正。真的很抱歉——厨房搞混了。大约五分钟。
Thank you. I appreciate you fixing everything.
谢谢。感谢你帮忙改正。
Of course. Here's everything corrected. And we'd like to comp your fries for the trouble.
当然。全部改正了。薯条免单表示歉意。
Key Phrases · 关键短语
what did you order
你点的什么
meant for another table
另一桌的
fix that
处理
should be ready in
大约...好
enjoy
请享用
bring a new one
拿一个新的
remove them
拿掉
completely new one
全新的
the kitchen got confused
厨房搞混了
comp
免单
How to practice this scene · 如何练习
Listen · 听一遍
Play the full dialogue to understand the context and flow.
Repeat · 逐句跟读
Mimic pronunciation, intonation, and rhythm phrase by phrase.
Role-play · 角色扮演
Practice as the traveler while listening to the other speaker.
FAQ · 常见问题
What do you say when "wrong order" in English?
What will staff/locals say to you during "wrong order"?
How many English phrases are in this "Wrong Order" scene?
Related Restaurant Scenes · 相关场景
View all →想要听到真人发音?立即开始练习
Want to hear native pronunciation? Start practicing now
免费注册,沉浸式练习这个场景的每一句对话
Sign up free for immersive practice with every phrase in this scene