外卖点餐
打电话或到店点外卖本场景包含 19 句对话,2 条练习路径,帮你练熟和餐厅员工的真实交流。
对话预览
电话点外卖
basicGolden Dragon, how may I help you?
金龙餐厅,有什么可以帮您?
Hi, I'd like to place a takeout order.
你好,我想点外卖。
Sure! Go ahead.
好的!请说。
Can I get kung pao chicken and fried rice?
来一份宫保鸡丁和炒饭。
What size fried rice — small or large?
炒饭要小份还是大份?
Large, please. How long until it's ready?
大份。多久能好?
About 20 minutes. Can I get your name and phone number?
大约20分钟。请问姓名和电话?
Wang, 415-555-0123.
王,415-555-0123。
Your total is $18.50. Will you be paying when you pick up?
一共18.50美元。取餐时付款吗?
Yes, I'll pay by card when I get there.
是的,到了刷卡。
到店点外卖
intermediateHi, can I order something to go?
你好,我能点些外带吗?
Of course! Here's a menu. Take your time.
当然!这是菜单。慢慢看。
Is the pad thai very spicy? My kids will be eating it too.
泰式炒河粉很辣吗?我的孩子也要吃。
It has a mild kick. We can make it with no spice if you'd like.
有一点微辣。你想的话可以做不辣的。
No spice, please. And one green curry, that can be spicy.
不辣的。再来一份绿咖喱,那个可以辣。
Got it. Anything else? Rice comes with the curry.
好的。还要别的吗?咖喱配米饭。
That's all. Can I get extra napkins and chopsticks?
就这些。能多给些餐巾纸和筷子吗?
Sure! It'll be about 15 minutes. You can wait here or I can text you when it's ready.
当然!大约15分钟。你可以在这等或者好了发短信给你。
I'll wait here. Thank you.
我在这等。谢谢。
关键短语
how may I help you
有什么可以帮您
go ahead
请说
what size
什么份量
how long until it's ready
多久能好
when you pick up
取餐时
to go
外带
mild kick
微辣
no spice
不辣
comes with
配
text you when it's ready
好了发短信
如何练习
听一遍
先完整听一遍,熟悉对话节奏和语境。
逐句跟读
模仿发音、语调和节奏,一句一句跟。
角色扮演
扮演旅客方,和 AI 对手实时练习。