How to order food in English at a restaurant?
要儿童椅 — Requesting a Highchair
到餐厅为小孩要儿童椅和相关服务 This scene includes 17 dialogue turns across 2 conversation paths, helping you practice with 服务员/领位员.
Dialogue Preview · 对话预览
Ask for Highchair · 要儿童椅
basicHi, table for three, please. And do you have a highchair for a baby?
你好,三位。有宝宝的儿童椅吗?
Of course! Let me grab one. Would you prefer a booth or a table?
当然!我去拿。你想坐卡座还是桌子?
A booth would be great, if there's room for the highchair.
卡座最好,如果放得下儿童椅的话。
💡 Booth(卡座)是靠墙的沙发座位,比较适合带小孩因为比较封闭。
Sure! I'll set the highchair at the end of the booth. Follow me, please.
好的!我把儿童椅放在卡座一头。请跟我来。
Thank you. Could we also get some extra napkins? Babies are messy.
谢谢。能多拿些餐巾纸吗?宝宝吃得乱。
Ha, of course! I'll bring plenty. Here's your table.
哈,当然!我多拿点。这是你们的桌。
Is there somewhere I can warm up a baby bottle?
有地方可以热奶瓶吗?
We can warm it up in the kitchen for you. Just give it to your server when they come by.
可以在厨房帮你热。服务员来了给他们就行。
Dining with a Toddler · 带幼儿用餐需求
intermediateWe have a two-year-old with us. Do you have a toddler-friendly setup?
我们带了个两岁的。有适合幼儿的安排吗?
Yes! We have highchairs and booster seats. We can also provide a plastic plate and cup.
有的!有儿童椅和增高座垫。也可以提供塑料餐盘和杯子。
A booster seat and plastic cup would be great. Is there a changing table in the restroom?
增高座垫和塑料杯就好。卫生间有换尿布台吗?
Yes, there's a changing table in both restrooms. They're down the hall to the left.
有的,两个卫生间都有换尿布台。走廊左边。
Perfect. Can we order his food first so it comes out quickly? He gets fussy when he's hungry.
好的。能先点他的菜快点上吗?他饿了会闹。
Absolutely! What would he like? I can have the kitchen prioritize it.
当然!他要什么?我让厨房优先做。
Just some plain pasta with butter, cut into small pieces, please.
就要一份纯黄油意面,切成小块。
Of course. I'll ask the kitchen to cool it down a bit too, so it's safe for him. And I'll bring some crackers to hold him over.
当然。我让厨房也放凉一点,这样他吃安全。我先拿些饼干给他垫垫。
You're a lifesaver. Thank you so much!
你救了我。太感谢了!
💡 'You're a lifesaver' 是常用口语表达,意思是你帮了大忙。
Key Phrases · 关键短语
highchair
儿童椅
booth or table
卡座还是桌子
at the end of
在一头
extra napkins
多拿些餐巾纸
warm up a baby bottle
热奶瓶
toddler-friendly
适合幼儿的
plastic plate and cup
塑料餐盘和杯子
changing table
换尿布台
gets fussy
会闹
prioritize
优先
cool it down
放凉
hold him over
先垫垫
Cultural Notes · 文化注释
- •Booth(卡座)是靠墙的沙发座位,比较适合带小孩因为比较封闭。
- •'You're a lifesaver' 是常用口语表达,意思是你帮了大忙。
How to practice this scene · 如何练习
Listen · 听一遍
Play the full dialogue to understand the context and flow.
Repeat · 逐句跟读
Mimic pronunciation, intonation, and rhythm phrase by phrase.
Role-play · 角色扮演
Practice as the traveler while listening to the other speaker.
FAQ · 常见问题
What do you say when "requesting a highchair" in English?
What will staff/locals say to you during "requesting a highchair"?
How many English phrases are in this "Requesting a Highchair" scene?
Are there cultural tips for "requesting a highchair" in English-speaking countries?
Related Restaurant Scenes · 相关场景
View all →想要听到真人发音?立即开始练习
Want to hear native pronunciation? Start practicing now
免费注册,沉浸式练习这个场景的每一句对话
Sign up free for immersive practice with every phrase in this scene