How to order food in English at a restaurant?
餐厅投诉 — Restaurant Complaint
对食物质量或服务不满时如何礼貌投诉 This scene includes 17 dialogue turns across 2 conversation paths, helping you practice with 服务员/经理.
Dialogue Preview · 对话预览
Food Quality Complaint · 食物问题投诉
basicExcuse me, I think there's a problem with my dish.
不好意思,我觉得我的菜有点问题。
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. What seems to be the issue?
哦很抱歉。什么问题?
This soup is cold. It was supposed to be served hot.
这个汤是凉的。应该是热的才对。
I'm so sorry about that. Let me take it back and have the kitchen heat it up right away.
非常抱歉。我拿回去让厨房马上加热。
Actually, could you just bring me a new bowl? This one has been sitting out.
实际上,能直接给我上一碗新的吗?这碗放太久了。
Absolutely, I'll have the kitchen make a fresh one. I apologize for the wait.
当然,我让厨房重做一碗。抱歉让您等了。
Thank you for understanding.
谢谢理解。
Here's your new soup. Again, I'm very sorry. I've spoken with the manager and we'd like to take this off your bill.
新汤来了。再次抱歉。我跟经理说了,这道从账单上去掉。
Service Complaint · 服务态度投诉
intermediateCould I speak with a manager, please?
能让我跟经理谈谈吗?
Hi, I'm the manager. How can I help you?
您好,我是经理。有什么我能帮您的?
We've been waiting over 45 minutes for our food and nobody has checked on us.
我们等了超过45分钟了,没人来问过我们。
I sincerely apologize for the long wait and the lack of attention. That's not the experience we want for our guests. Let me check on your order right now.
对于长时间等待和服务疏忽我真诚道歉。这不是我们希望客人有的体验。我马上查你们的单。
We also asked for water twice and it was never brought.
我们还要了两次水也没送来。
I'm so sorry. Let me get water for you immediately. Your food should be out in just a few minutes — there was a kitchen backup tonight.
非常抱歉。我马上给您拿水。您的菜再几分钟就好——今晚厨房积压了。
I understand it's busy, but this has been a frustrating experience.
我理解很忙,但这次体验确实让人失望。
You're absolutely right, and I take full responsibility. I'd like to offer you 30% off your entire bill tonight. Is there anything else I can do?
您说得完全对,我负全部责任。今晚账单打七折。还有什么我能做的?
That would be appreciated. Thank you for handling this.
那很感谢。谢谢你处理这件事。
Key Phrases · 关键短语
what seems to be the issue
什么问题
take it back
拿回去
heat it up
加热
make a fresh one
重做一碗
take this off your bill
从账单上去掉
I'm the manager
我是经理
sincerely apologize
真诚道歉
check on your order
查你们的单
kitchen backup
厨房积压
take full responsibility
负全部责任
30% off
打七折
How to practice this scene · 如何练习
Listen · 听一遍
Play the full dialogue to understand the context and flow.
Repeat · 逐句跟读
Mimic pronunciation, intonation, and rhythm phrase by phrase.
Role-play · 角色扮演
Practice as the traveler while listening to the other speaker.
FAQ · 常见问题
What do you say when "restaurant complaint" in English?
What will staff/locals say to you during "restaurant complaint"?
How many English phrases are in this "Restaurant Complaint" scene?
Related Restaurant Scenes · 相关场景
View all →想要听到真人发音?立即开始练习
Want to hear native pronunciation? Start practicing now
免费注册,沉浸式练习这个场景的每一句对话
Sign up free for immersive practice with every phrase in this scene