How to order food in English at a restaurant?
酒吧/Pub — Bar / Pub
在酒吧点酒、开Tab结账和社交互动 This scene includes 27 dialogue turns across 3 conversation paths, helping you practice with 调酒师.
Dialogue Preview · 对话预览
Ordering Drinks · 点酒
basicHey! What can I get you?
嗨!喝点什么?
What do you have on tap?
有什么生啤?
💡 "On tap" 指的是从酒桶直接倒出来的新鲜啤酒,和瓶装(bottled)或罐装(canned)不同。
We've got a local IPA, a pilsner, a wheat beer, and Guinness on tap. We also have a full bottle and can list if you want something else.
有本地IPA、皮尔森、小麦啤酒和吉尼斯生啤。也有完整的瓶装和罐装酒单。
I'll try the local IPA. Can I get a pint?
我试试本地IPA。来一品脱。
Good choice. And for your friend?
好选择。你朋友呢?
She'll have a glass of red wine — do you have a Cabernet?
她要一杯红酒——有赤霞珠吗?
We have a Napa Valley Cabernet and a Chilean one. The Napa is $14 a glass, the Chilean is $10.
有纳帕谷的赤霞珠和智利的。纳帕的一杯14美元,智利的10美元。
The Chilean one is fine. Thanks!
智利的就好。谢谢!
Coming right up!
马上来!
Opening / Closing a Tab · Tab结账
intermediateCan I open a tab?
能开个Tab吗?
💡 "Tab" 是在酒吧先不付钱,最后一起结账。通常需要压一张信用卡。
Sure! Can I get a card to keep on file?
当然!给我一张卡先压着。
Here you go. We'll probably order a few rounds tonight.
给你。我们今晚应该会再点几轮。
No problem. I'll keep it open. Just wave me down when you need another round.
没问题。Tab开着。要续杯的时候招呼我就行。
Hey, can we close out the tab? Actually, can you split it three ways?
你好,我们要结Tab了。能分成三份吗?
Sure! Your total is $72. Split evenly three ways, that's $24 each. Want me to run three separate cards?
好的!总共72美元。三人平分的话每人24美元。分三张卡刷吗?
Yes, please. Here are the other two cards.
好的。这是另外两张卡。
All set! $24 on each card. The tip line is there if you'd like to add one. Thanks for coming in tonight!
好了!每张卡24美元。如果要加小费的话在那一栏填。感谢今晚光临!
💡 酒吧小费通常是每杯酒1-2美元,或者账单的15-20%。
Bar Socializing · 社交场景
advancedI'm not sure what to order. What do you recommend? I usually like something not too strong but flavorful.
我不知道喝什么好。有什么推荐吗?我一般喜欢不太烈但有味道的。
Do you lean more toward beer, wine, or cocktails? That'll help me narrow it down.
你比较偏好啤酒、红酒还是鸡尾酒?这样我好缩小范围。
I'm open to cocktails. But I'm not a fan of super sweet drinks.
鸡尾酒可以。但我不喜欢太甜的。
How about a Moscow Mule? It's vodka, ginger beer, and fresh lime. Refreshing with a little kick, but not sweet. Or if you like something more herbal, I can make you a gin and tonic with a twist.
莫斯科骡子怎么样?伏特加、姜汁啤酒和新鲜青柠。清爽带点劲,但不甜。或者如果你喜欢草本味的,我可以做一杯加了特调的金汤力。
The Moscow Mule sounds great. I'll try that.
莫斯科骡子听起来不错。就要这个。
Good pick! By the way, are you guys from around here or just visiting?
好选择!对了,你们是本地人还是来玩的?
Just visiting, actually. We got here yesterday. Any recommendations for things to do around here?
来玩的。昨天刚到。这附近有什么推荐的吗?
Oh nice! There's a great live music spot just two blocks down — they have jazz on Thursday nights. And if you're here this weekend, there's a street food market on Saturday. Definitely worth checking out.
不错!往下走两个街区有个很棒的现场音乐吧——周四晚上有爵士乐。如果这周末还在的话,周六有个街头美食市集。绝对值得去看看。
That sounds awesome. We'll definitely check out the food market. Thanks for the tip!
听起来很棒。我们肯定去看看美食市集。谢谢推荐!
Anytime! Enjoy your Moscow Mule. Let me know if you want another one or want to try something different.
不客气!享受你的莫斯科骡子吧。想再来一杯或者试试别的随时说。
Key Phrases · 关键短语
on tap
生啤/扎啤
IPA
印度淡色艾尔(一种精酿啤酒)
pilsner
皮尔森(一种清爽的啤酒)
wheat beer
小麦啤酒
pint
品脱(约473毫升)
glass of wine
一杯酒(杯装)
Cabernet
赤霞珠
coming right up
马上来
open a tab
开Tab/先挂账
card to keep on file
压一张卡
a few rounds
几轮(酒)
wave me down
招呼我
Cultural Notes · 文化注释
- •"On tap" 指的是从酒桶直接倒出来的新鲜啤酒,和瓶装(bottled)或罐装(canned)不同。
- •"Tab" 是在酒吧先不付钱,最后一起结账。通常需要压一张信用卡。
- •酒吧小费通常是每杯酒1-2美元,或者账单的15-20%。
How to practice this scene · 如何练习
Listen · 听一遍
Play the full dialogue to understand the context and flow.
Repeat · 逐句跟读
Mimic pronunciation, intonation, and rhythm phrase by phrase.
Role-play · 角色扮演
Practice as the traveler while listening to the other speaker.
FAQ · 常见问题
What do you say when "bar / pub" in English?
What will staff/locals say to you during "bar / pub"?
How many English phrases are in this "Bar / Pub" scene?
Are there cultural tips for "bar / pub" in English-speaking countries?
Related Restaurant Scenes · 相关场景
View all →想要听到真人发音?立即开始练习
Want to hear native pronunciation? Start practicing now
免费注册,沉浸式练习这个场景的每一句对话
Sign up free for immersive practice with every phrase in this scene