How to describe medical symptoms in English?
X光和影像检查 — X-Ray and Imaging
到放射科做X光、CT或MRI等影像检查 This scene includes 12 dialogue turns across 2 conversation paths, helping you practice with 放射技师.
Dialogue Preview · 对话预览
Getting an X-Ray · 拍X光
basicI am here for a chest X-ray. My doctor ordered it for my persistent cough.
我来拍胸部X光。我的医生因为我持续咳嗽开了这个检查。
Okay. Please remove any metal jewelry and change into this gown. Is there any chance you could be pregnant?
好的。请取下所有金属首饰,换上这件检查服。有没有可能怀孕?
No, I am not pregnant. Where should I change?
没有,我没有怀孕。在哪里换衣服?
The changing room is right there. When you come out, stand in front of this machine and take a deep breath when I tell you.
更衣室就在那里。出来后站在这台机器前面,我说的时候深吸一口气。
How long will the X-ray take?
X光要多长时间?
Just a few minutes. We will take two images — one from the front and one from the side. Your doctor will have the results by tomorrow.
只需要几分钟。我们会拍两张——一张正面一张侧面。您的医生明天就能看到结果。
Getting an MRI · MRI检查
intermediateI am scheduled for a knee MRI. I am a bit claustrophobic — how long will I be inside the machine?
我预约了膝盖MRI。我有点幽闭恐惧——要在机器里待多久?
About 30 to 45 minutes. Since it is a knee scan, only your lower body goes in. We can give you headphones with music to help you relax.
大约30到45分钟。因为是膝盖扫描,只有下半身进去。我们可以给您戴耳机放音乐帮助放松。
That is a relief. Do I need to remove my wedding ring?
那就放心了。我需要摘掉结婚戒指吗?
Yes, all metal must come off. The MRI uses a powerful magnet. Also, do you have any metal implants or a pacemaker?
是的,所有金属都必须取下。MRI使用强力磁铁。另外,您有金属植入物或心脏起搏器吗?
No implants. Will I need contrast dye for this scan?
没有植入物。这次扫描需要打造影剂吗?
Your order does not include contrast, so no injection today. You will hear loud banging sounds during the scan — that is completely normal. Stay as still as possible.
您的检查单上没有造影,所以今天不用打针。扫描过程中会听到很响的撞击声——这完全正常。尽量保持不动。
Key Phrases · 关键短语
remove any metal jewelry
取下金属首饰
change into this gown
换上检查服
changing room
更衣室
take a deep breath
深吸一口气
two images
两张图像
from the front and from the side
正面和侧面
claustrophobic
幽闭恐惧
headphones with music
戴耳机放音乐
powerful magnet
强力磁铁
metal implants
金属植入物
contrast
造影剂
loud banging sounds
响亮的撞击声
How to practice this scene · 如何练习
Listen · 听一遍
Play the full dialogue to understand the context and flow.
Repeat · 逐句跟读
Mimic pronunciation, intonation, and rhythm phrase by phrase.
Role-play · 角色扮演
Practice as the traveler while listening to the other speaker.
FAQ · 常见问题
What do you say when "x-ray and imaging" in English?
What will staff/locals say to you during "x-ray and imaging"?
How many English phrases are in this "X-Ray and Imaging" scene?
Related Medical Scenes · 相关场景
View all →想要听到真人发音?立即开始练习
Want to hear native pronunciation? Start practicing now
免费注册,沉浸式练习这个场景的每一句对话
Sign up free for immersive practice with every phrase in this scene