How to describe medical symptoms in English?
紧急护理中心(无预约) — Urgent Care Walk-in
去紧急护理中心看不需要急诊但较紧急的问题 This scene includes 20 dialogue turns across 2 conversation paths, helping you practice with 紧急护理医生.
Dialogue Preview · 对话预览
Walk-in Visit · 无预约看诊
basicHi, I don't have an appointment. I've had a bad cough and sore throat for three days. It's getting worse.
你好,我没有预约。我咳嗽和嗓子疼已经三天了,越来越严重。
💡 Urgent Care(紧急护理中心)比急诊便宜很多,适合非危及生命的紧急情况。不需要预约。
No problem, we accept walk-ins. The wait is about 20 minutes. I'll need your ID and insurance card.
没问题,我们接受无预约。等候时间大约20分钟。我需要您的证件和保险卡。
I'm a tourist. I only have travel insurance. Is that accepted here?
我是游客。只有旅行保险。这里接受吗?
We can see you regardless, but you may need to pay out of pocket and submit a claim to your insurance company later. The visit is about $150.
不管怎样我们都可以看诊,但您可能需要先自费,之后再向保险公司报销。看诊费大约150美元。
That's fine. I'll pay now and claim it later.
没问题。我先付钱,之后再报销。
Hello. So you've had a cough and sore throat for three days. Any fever, body aches, or shortness of breath?
你好。你咳嗽和嗓子疼三天了。有发烧、身体酸痛或呼吸急促吗?
Mild fever, I think around 37.8. Body aches too. No trouble breathing.
低烧,大概37.8度。也有身体酸痛。呼吸没问题。
Let me listen to your lungs and check your throat. Open wide... Your throat is red but no white patches. Lungs sound clear. I'll do a rapid strep and COVID test.
让我听一下你的肺,看看嗓子。张大嘴……嗓子发红但没有白斑。肺部听起来正常。我给你做快速链球菌和新冠检测。
How long do the test results take?
检测结果要多久?
About 15 minutes. In the meantime, I'll prescribe something for the cough and sore throat so you can feel more comfortable.
大约15分钟。同时,我给你开一些治咳嗽和嗓子疼的药让你舒服点。
Asking About Costs and Follow-up · 询问费用和后续
intermediateBefore we start, can you give me an estimate of how much this visit will cost? I'm paying out of pocket.
开始之前,能告诉我这次看诊大概多少钱吗?我是自费。
The basic visit is $150. If the doctor orders any tests — like blood work or X-rays — those are extra. Blood tests are around $50-100, X-rays about $75-200.
基本看诊费150美元。如果医生需要做检查——比如验血或X光——另外收费。验血大约50-100美元,X光大约75-200美元。
Can I get an itemized receipt for my insurance claim?
能给我一份详细收据用于保险报销吗?
💡 记得要 itemized receipt(逐项列明的收据),保险公司报销时需要。
Absolutely. We'll give you an itemized bill with diagnosis codes. Your insurance company will need those for reimbursement.
当然。我们会给您一份带诊断代码的逐项账单。您的保险公司报销时需要这些。
Great. Also, if I need a follow-up appointment, can I come back here?
好的。另外,如果需要复诊,我可以再来这里吗?
Yes, or you can see any doctor. We'll give you your medical records to take with you.
可以,或者你也可以找任何医生。我们会把病历给你带走。
Can I get a digital copy of my records? I may need to show them to my doctor back home.
能给我电子版病历吗?回国后可能需要给医生看。
Sure, we can email them to you. Just leave your email address and we'll send everything within 24 hours, including test results.
当然,我们可以发邮件给你。留下邮箱地址,24小时内发送所有资料,包括检测结果。
Perfect. One more question — do you accept credit cards?
太好了。再问一下——你们接受信用卡吗?
Yes, we accept all major credit cards, debit cards, and cash. We can also set up a payment plan if needed.
是的,我们接受所有主要信用卡、借记卡和现金。如果需要也可以安排分期付款。
Key Phrases · 关键短语
walk-ins
无预约看诊
the wait is about
等候时间大约
pay out of pocket
自费
submit a claim
提交理赔
shortness of breath
呼吸急促
white patches
白斑
lungs sound clear
肺部听起来正常
rapid strep
快速链球菌检测
in the meantime
同时/在此期间
estimate
估价
those are extra
另外收费
itemized bill
逐项账单
Cultural Notes · 文化注释
- •Urgent Care(紧急护理中心)比急诊便宜很多,适合非危及生命的紧急情况。不需要预约。
- •记得要 itemized receipt(逐项列明的收据),保险公司报销时需要。
How to practice this scene · 如何练习
Listen · 听一遍
Play the full dialogue to understand the context and flow.
Repeat · 逐句跟读
Mimic pronunciation, intonation, and rhythm phrase by phrase.
Role-play · 角色扮演
Practice as the traveler while listening to the other speaker.
FAQ · 常见问题
What do you say when "urgent care walk-in" in English?
What will staff/locals say to you during "urgent care walk-in"?
How many English phrases are in this "Urgent Care Walk-in" scene?
Are there cultural tips for "urgent care walk-in" in English-speaking countries?
Related Medical Scenes · 相关场景
View all →想要听到真人发音?立即开始练习
Want to hear native pronunciation? Start practicing now
免费注册,沉浸式练习这个场景的每一句对话
Sign up free for immersive practice with every phrase in this scene