How to communicate in English at a hotel?
安全:医疗紧急情况 — Safety: Medical Emergency
在酒店遇到医疗紧急情况时求助 This scene includes 19 dialogue turns across 2 conversation paths, helping you practice with 前台接待员.
Dialogue Preview · 对话预览
Urgent Medical Help · 紧急医疗求助
basicHelp! My husband is having severe chest pain. Please call an ambulance!
救命!我丈夫胸口剧痛。请叫救护车!
I'm calling 911 right now. What room are you in? I'll send someone up immediately.
我马上打911。您在哪个房间?我立刻派人上去。
Room 1208. He's conscious but in a lot of pain. Please hurry!
1208房间。他还有意识但非常痛。请快一点!
The paramedics are on their way — estimated 5 minutes. Our security guard has a first aid kit and is heading to your room now. Is he on any medication?
急救人员在路上——大约5分钟到。我们的保安带着急救箱正往您房间赶。他有在吃什么药吗?
He takes blood pressure medication. It's in his bag. Should I give him an aspirin?
他吃降压药。在他包里。要给他吃阿司匹林吗?
If he's not allergic to aspirin, one regular aspirin may help. Have him chew it, not swallow it whole. Keep him sitting upright and try to keep him calm.
如果他不对阿司匹林过敏,可以吃一片。让他嚼碎,不要整颗吞。让他坐直,尽量让他保持平静。
Okay. Where will the ambulance go? Should I meet them downstairs?
好的。救护车会停在哪?我需要下去接他们吗?
Stay with your husband. Our staff will meet the ambulance at the entrance and bring the paramedics directly to your room. We'll also hold the elevator for them.
您留在丈夫身边。我们的工作人员会在入口接救护车,直接带急救人员去您房间。我们也会预留电梯。
Thank you so much. I also need our travel insurance information — it's in the hotel safe.
太感谢了。我还需要旅行保险信息——在酒店保险箱里。
I'll send someone to help you access the safe after the paramedics arrive. The nearest hospital is City General, about 8 minutes away. We'll help with anything you need.
急救人员到了之后,我派人帮您开保险箱。最近的医院是市综合医院,大约8分钟车程。我们会全力协助。
Minor Medical Needs · 轻微医疗需求
intermediateI have a bad headache and I forgot to pack pain medication. Do you have anything at the front desk?
我头很痛,忘了带止痛药。前台有吗?
We have a small first aid kit with basic over-the-counter medications. I can offer you ibuprofen or acetaminophen. Which would you prefer?
我们有小急救箱,有基本的非处方药。有布洛芬和对乙酰氨基酚。您要哪种?
Ibuprofen, please. Also, is there a pharmacy nearby? I might need cold medicine too — I think I'm coming down with something.
布洛芬吧。附近有药店吗?我可能还需要感冒药——感觉要生病了。
💡 'coming down with something' 是地道表达,意思是 '感觉要生病了'。
There's a CVS pharmacy two blocks north of here — open until midnight. They have a pharmacist on duty who can recommend cold remedies.
北边两个街区有一家CVS药店——营业到午夜。有药剂师在岗,可以推荐感冒药。
If I get worse, is there an urgent care clinic nearby?
如果更严重了,附近有急诊诊所吗?
Yes, there's an urgent care clinic on Main Street, about a 5-minute drive. They accept walk-ins and most travel insurance. I can call them for you.
有的,主街上有一家急诊诊所,开车约5分钟。接受直接就诊和大多数旅行保险。我可以帮您打电话。
Not yet, hopefully the medicine will help. Can I also get some hot water with lemon and honey sent to my room?
先不用,希望药有用。能送一杯加柠檬和蜂蜜的热水到房间吗?
Of course — I'll have room service bring it up along with some herbal tea. No charge. Feel better soon!
当然——我让客房服务送上去,再配些草本茶。不收费。祝您早日康复!
You're very kind. Thank you for all the help.
你人真好。谢谢这些帮助。
Key Phrases · 关键短语
calling 911
打911
send someone up
派人上去
paramedics
急救人员
on their way
在路上
medication
药物
first aid kit
急救箱
chew it
嚼碎
sitting upright
坐直
keep him calm
保持平静
stay with
留在…身边
hold the elevator
预留电梯
access the safe
打开保险箱
Cultural Notes · 文化注释
- •'coming down with something' 是地道表达,意思是 '感觉要生病了'。
How to practice this scene · 如何练习
Listen · 听一遍
Play the full dialogue to understand the context and flow.
Repeat · 逐句跟读
Mimic pronunciation, intonation, and rhythm phrase by phrase.
Role-play · 角色扮演
Practice as the traveler while listening to the other speaker.
FAQ · 常见问题
What do you say when "safety: medical emergency" in English?
What will staff/locals say to you during "safety: medical emergency"?
How many English phrases are in this "Safety: Medical Emergency" scene?
Are there cultural tips for "safety: medical emergency" in English-speaking countries?
Related Hotel Scenes · 相关场景
View all →想要听到真人发音?立即开始练习
Want to hear native pronunciation? Start practicing now
免费注册,沉浸式练习这个场景的每一句对话
Sign up free for immersive practice with every phrase in this scene