How to communicate in English at a hotel?
安全:火警警报 — Safety: Fire Alarm
酒店火警警报响起时的应对和与工作人员沟通 This scene includes 19 dialogue turns across 2 conversation paths, helping you practice with 酒店安保.
Dialogue Preview · 对话预览
Fire Alarm Response · 火警应对
basicThe fire alarm is going off! What should we do?
火警警报响了!我们该怎么办?
Please stay calm. Take the stairs — do not use the elevator. The nearest stairwell is at the end of the hallway to your left.
请保持冷静。走楼梯——不要坐电梯。最近的楼梯间在走廊左边尽头。
Should I grab my passport and valuables?
要带上护照和贵重物品吗?
Only if you can reach them quickly. Your safety comes first. Proceed to the assembly point in the parking lot across the street.
只有在能快速拿到的情况下。安全第一。请前往街对面停车场的集合点。
Is this a drill or a real emergency?
这是演习还是真的紧急情况?
We treat every alarm as real until confirmed otherwise. The fire department has been notified and is on the way.
在确认之前我们把每次警报都当真处理。消防部门已通知,正在赶来。
My children are scared. How long will we be outside?
我的孩子们很害怕。要在外面待多久?
Usually about 15 to 20 minutes. We'll let everyone know as soon as it's safe to return. We have blankets if anyone is cold.
通常15到20分钟。确认安全后会立刻通知大家回去。如果冷的话我们有毯子。
Thank you. We'll wait at the assembly point.
谢谢。我们在集合点等。
Good. A staff member will be at the assembly point to take a headcount. Please check in with them so we know everyone is accounted for.
好的。集合点会有工作人员清点人数。请向他们报到,确保所有人都到齐。
False Alarm Follow-up · 误报处理
intermediateGood news — it was a false alarm caused by a malfunctioning smoke detector on the 8th floor. It's safe to return to your rooms.
好消息——是8楼烟雾探测器故障引起的误报。可以安全回房间了。
That's a relief. We were in the middle of sleeping. Will this happen again tonight?
那就好。我们正在睡觉。今晚还会再响吗?
We've disabled the faulty detector and a technician will replace it first thing in the morning. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
我们已关闭故障探测器,技术员明天一早来更换。非常抱歉给您带来不便。
I understand things happen. But my kids are wide awake now and it took an hour to get them to sleep.
我理解意外难免。但孩子们现在完全清醒了,之前哄了一个小时才睡着。
I completely understand. As a gesture of goodwill, I'd like to offer you a complimentary late checkout tomorrow and breakfast for the family.
完全理解。作为补偿,我想免费提供明天的延迟退房和全家早餐。
That's very kind of you. What time can we check out?
太客气了。可以几点退房?
You can check out as late as 2 PM instead of the usual 11 AM. I'll note it on your reservation. Again, I'm very sorry for the disruption.
可以延迟到下午2点退房,而不是通常的11点。我会备注在您的预订上。再次为打扰深表歉意。
Thank you. We appreciate you handling it well. Good night.
谢谢。感谢你们处理得当。晚安。
Good night. If you need anything at all — warm milk for the kids, extra pillows — please don't hesitate to call the front desk.
晚安。如果需要任何东西——给孩子的热牛奶、额外的枕头——请随时打前台电话。
Key Phrases · 关键短语
stay calm
保持冷静
take the stairs
走楼梯
do not use the elevator
不要坐电梯
stairwell
楼梯间
safety comes first
安全第一
assembly point
集合点
drill
演习
fire department
消防部门
on the way
在路上
safe to return
安全可以回去
blankets
毯子
headcount
清点人数
How to practice this scene · 如何练习
Listen · 听一遍
Play the full dialogue to understand the context and flow.
Repeat · 逐句跟读
Mimic pronunciation, intonation, and rhythm phrase by phrase.
Role-play · 角色扮演
Practice as the traveler while listening to the other speaker.
FAQ · 常见问题
What do you say when "safety: fire alarm" in English?
What will staff/locals say to you during "safety: fire alarm"?
How many English phrases are in this "Safety: Fire Alarm" scene?
Related Hotel Scenes · 相关场景
View all →想要听到真人发音?立即开始练习
Want to hear native pronunciation? Start practicing now
免费注册,沉浸式练习这个场景的每一句对话
Sign up free for immersive practice with every phrase in this scene