How to communicate in English at a hotel?
客房服务:洗衣 — Room Service: Laundry
使用酒店洗衣服务,了解价格、时间和取衣方式 This scene includes 17 dialogue turns across 2 conversation paths, helping you practice with 客房服务员.
Dialogue Preview · 对话预览
Basic Laundry Service · 基础洗衣服务
basicHi, I need to get some clothes laundered. How does it work?
你好,我有衣服要洗。怎么操作?
There's a laundry bag in your closet with a form to fill out. Just list the items and place the bag outside your door before 9 AM.
衣柜里有洗衣袋和填写单。列出衣物,早上9点前放在门口就行。
When will I get them back?
什么时候能拿回来?
Standard service is same-day — returned by 6 PM. We also offer express service with a 3-hour turnaround for an extra 50%.
标准服务当天取,下午6点前送回。也有加急服务,3小时完成,加收50%。
Standard is fine. How much does it cost per item?
标准就好。每件多少钱?
Shirts are $6, pants are $8, and a full suit is $20 for dry cleaning. The price list is on the laundry form.
衬衫6美元,裤子8美元,全套西装干洗20美元。价格表在洗衣单上。
I have a silk blouse — should that be dry cleaned?
我有一件丝绸上衣——需要干洗吗?
Yes, we recommend dry cleaning for silk and wool items. Just mark it on the form and we'll handle it with care.
是的,丝绸和羊毛建议干洗。在单子上标注一下,我们会小心处理。
Got it. I'll put the bag out tonight. Thanks!
明白了。我今晚把袋子放出去。谢谢!
Urgent Stain Removal · 紧急去污
intermediateI have an emergency — I spilled red wine on my white shirt and I need it for a meeting tomorrow morning.
紧急情况——我白衬衫上洒了红酒,明天早上开会要穿。
Don't worry, we deal with this quite often. Can you bring it down to the front desk right away? The sooner we treat the stain, the better.
别担心,我们经常处理这种情况。能马上拿到前台吗?越早处理污渍效果越好。
I'll bring it right now. Can it be ready by tomorrow at 7 AM?
我马上拿下来。明早7点能好吗?
We'll do our best. For rush stain treatment, there's a $15 surcharge on top of the regular cleaning fee. Is that okay?
我们尽力。紧急去污在普通洗衣费基础上加收15美元。可以吗?
That's fine. I really need this shirt.
没问题。我真的很需要这件衬衫。
We'll hang it on your door handle by 6:30 AM. If the stain doesn't come out completely, we won't charge you for the treatment.
6:30之前挂到您门把手上。如果污渍没完全去掉,去污费用不收。
That's really fair. I appreciate it.
很公道。太感谢了。
No problem at all. Also, I'd suggest dabbing the area with cold water in the meantime — don't rub it. We'll take it from there.
不客气。另外建议您先用冷水轻拍污渍处——别搓。剩下的交给我们。
Key Phrases · 关键短语
laundry bag
洗衣袋
form to fill out
填写单
outside your door
门口
same-day
当天
express service
加急服务
turnaround
完成周期
dry cleaning
干洗
price list
价格表
silk
丝绸
wool
羊毛
handle with care
小心处理
treat the stain
处理污渍
How to practice this scene · 如何练习
Listen · 听一遍
Play the full dialogue to understand the context and flow.
Repeat · 逐句跟读
Mimic pronunciation, intonation, and rhythm phrase by phrase.
Role-play · 角色扮演
Practice as the traveler while listening to the other speaker.
FAQ · 常见问题
What do you say when "room service: laundry" in English?
What will staff/locals say to you during "room service: laundry"?
How many English phrases are in this "Room Service: Laundry" scene?
Related Hotel Scenes · 相关场景
View all →想要听到真人发音?立即开始练习
Want to hear native pronunciation? Start practicing now
免费注册,沉浸式练习这个场景的每一句对话
Sign up free for immersive practice with every phrase in this scene