延迟退房
请求延迟退房时间,协商费用或免费延迟本场景包含 12 句对话,2 条练习路径,帮你练熟和前台接待的真实交流。
对话预览
基础延迟退房
basicHi, I'd like to request a late checkout tomorrow. Is that possible?
你好,我想申请明天延迟退房。可以吗?
大多数酒店标准退房时间是上午11点或12点,延迟退房通常可延至下午2点。
Sure, let me check availability. What time were you hoping to check out?
好的,我查一下。您希望几点退房?
Would 2 PM be okay? My flight isn't until 6.
下午2点可以吗?我的航班6点才起飞。
2 PM should be fine. Since you're a returning guest, I can offer that at no extra charge.
下午2点没问题。因为您是回头客,不收额外费用。
That's very kind of you. Should I call the front desk when I'm ready to leave?
太好了,谢谢。我准备走的时候打电话到前台就行吗?
退房时通常需要归还房卡并确认账单,不能直接离开。
Yes, just give us a call or stop by the desk. We can also arrange a taxi to the airport if you'd like.
是的,打电话或直接来前台都行。需要的话我们也可以帮您叫去机场的出租车。
延迟退房协商费用
intermediateI need to check out by 4 PM instead of noon. Is there a fee for that?
我需要下午4点退房而不是中午。需要收费吗?
'What's the damage' 是非正式说法,意思是'要花多少钱'。
A checkout after 2 PM is considered a half-day charge, which would be 50% of the room rate. That comes to $85.
2点以后退房算半天,收房费的50%,就是85美元。
I see. Is there any way to reduce that? I've been staying here for five nights.
明白了。有没有可能减免一些?我已经住了五晚了。
I appreciate your loyalty. Let me see — I can bring it down to $50 as a courtesy. Or I can offer you free checkout until 2 PM.
感谢您的支持。我看一下——作为优惠,可以减到50美元。或者我可以提供免费延迟到下午2点。
I'll take the 2 PM free checkout and just head to the airport lounge after that. Thanks for working with me on this.
那就免费延到2点吧,之后去机场休息室。谢谢您的通融。
'Thanks for working with me on this' 是感谢对方配合协商的地道说法。
You're welcome! I've updated your checkout to 2 PM. Have a safe flight, and we hope to see you again soon.
不客气!已经帮您改到下午2点退房。祝旅途平安,希望下次再见!
关键短语
check availability
查一下有没有空
hoping to check out
希望退房
returning guest
回头客
no extra charge
不收额外费用
stop by the desk
来前台
arrange a taxi
安排出租车
half-day charge
半天费用
50% of the room rate
房费的50%
bring it down to
减到
as a courtesy
作为优惠
have a safe flight
祝旅途平安
hope to see you again
希望下次再见
文化注释
- •大多数酒店标准退房时间是上午11点或12点,延迟退房通常可延至下午2点。
- •退房时通常需要归还房卡并确认账单,不能直接离开。
- •'What's the damage' 是非正式说法,意思是'要花多少钱'。
- •'Thanks for working with me on this' 是感谢对方配合协商的地道说法。
如何练习
听一遍
先完整听一遍,熟悉对话节奏和语境。
逐句跟读
模仿发音、语调和节奏,一句一句跟。
角色扮演
扮演旅客方,和 AI 对手实时练习。