What English do you need for daily life abroad?
寺庙参观 — Temple Visit
参观佛寺或印度教寺庙了解习俗 This scene includes 12 dialogue turns across 2 conversation paths, helping you practice with 寺庙引导.
Dialogue Preview · 对话预览
Visiting a Buddhist Temple · 参观佛寺
basicHello, I would like to look around the temple. Is it open to visitors today?
你好,我想参观一下寺庙。今天对访客开放吗?
Yes, visitors are always welcome. Please remove your shoes before entering the main hall. You are welcome to sit and meditate if you like.
是的,访客随时欢迎。进入大殿前请脱鞋。如果你愿意,欢迎坐下来冥想。
Is there a fee to visit? And can I light incense?
参观需要付费吗?我可以点香吗?
No fee, but donations are appreciated. Yes, you may light incense at the altar. Take three sticks, light them, and bow three times as a sign of respect.
不收费,但欢迎捐款。可以在佛台前点香。取三根香,点燃,鞠躬三次表示敬意。
The architecture is beautiful. Do you offer meditation classes for beginners?
建筑很美。你们有为初学者开设的冥想课程吗?
We offer a free beginner meditation class every Sunday morning at 9 AM. No experience needed — the monk guides you through the entire session.
我们每周日早上9点有免费的初学者冥想课。不需要经验——僧人会引导你整个过程。
Temple Festival Participation · 参与寺庙节日活动
intermediateI saw a sign about a Vesak celebration this weekend. What is that and can anyone attend?
我看到一个关于本周末卫塞节庆典的告示。那是什么?任何人都可以参加吗?
Vesak celebrates the birth, enlightenment, and passing of the Buddha. Everyone is welcome. There will be chanting, a lantern ceremony, and free vegetarian food for all.
卫塞节庆祝佛陀的诞生、觉悟和涅槃。欢迎所有人参加。会有诵经、灯笼仪式,以及免费的素食。
That sounds wonderful. Should I bring anything or make any donations?
听起来很棒。我需要带什么或捐款吗?
Just bring yourself. If you would like, you can bring flowers or fruit as an offering. Donations are welcome but never expected. The celebration starts at 4 PM.
来就行。如果你愿意,可以带花或水果作为供品。欢迎捐款但绝不强求。庆典下午4点开始。
Is there anything I should avoid doing? I want to be respectful.
有什么需要避免的吗?我想表示尊重。
Just remember — do not point your feet at the Buddha statue, do not touch the monks on the head, and keep your voice low inside the temple. Other than that, enjoy the celebration.
记住——不要用脚指向佛像,不要触摸僧人的头部,在寺内轻声说话。除此之外,享受庆典吧。
Key Phrases · 关键短语
remove your shoes
脱鞋
meditate
冥想
donations are appreciated
欢迎捐款
bow three times
鞠躬三次
beginner meditation class
初学者冥想课
guides you through
引导你
Vesak
卫塞节
lantern ceremony
灯笼仪式
offering
供品
never expected
绝不强求
do not point your feet
不要用脚指
keep your voice low
轻声说话
How to practice this scene · 如何练习
Listen · 听一遍
Play the full dialogue to understand the context and flow.
Repeat · 逐句跟读
Mimic pronunciation, intonation, and rhythm phrase by phrase.
Role-play · 角色扮演
Practice as the traveler while listening to the other speaker.
FAQ · 常见问题
What do you say when "temple visit" in English?
What will staff/locals say to you during "temple visit"?
How many English phrases are in this "Temple Visit" scene?
Related Daily Life Scenes · 相关场景
View all →想要听到真人发音?立即开始练习
Want to hear native pronunciation? Start practicing now
免费注册,沉浸式练习这个场景的每一句对话
Sign up free for immersive practice with every phrase in this scene