公园野餐
在公园找合适的位置野餐,了解公园规则本场景包含 19 句对话,2 条练习路径,帮你练熟和公园管理员的真实交流。
对话预览
基本野餐
basicExcuse me, are we allowed to have a picnic here by the lake?
打扰一下,我们可以在湖边这里野餐吗?
Absolutely! This area is open for picnics. There are tables over by the pavilion, or you can set up a blanket on the grass.
当然可以!这片区域可以野餐。亭子那边有桌子,也可以在草地上铺毯子。
Are we allowed to use a portable grill?
可以用便携烧烤炉吗?
很多公园允许烧烤,但有些只能在指定区域。提前问一句是礼貌的做法。
Only charcoal and gas grills in the designated BBQ area over there. No open fires on the grass, though.
只能在那边的指定烧烤区使用炭烤和燃气烧烤炉。草地上不能生明火。
Good to know. Where are the nearest restrooms?
知道了。最近的洗手间在哪?
Just past the playground, about a two-minute walk that way. They're open until the park closes at dusk.
过了游乐场,往那边走大概两分钟。开到公园天黑关门时止。
Is there trash pickup, or should we take our garbage with us?
有垃圾收集吗,还是我们自己带走?
There are trash cans and recycling bins near the BBQ area and by the parking lot. We do ask everyone to clean up after themselves. Pack it in, pack it out!
烧烤区和停车场附近有垃圾桶和回收箱。我们请大家自己收拾干净。带来的东西带走!
“Pack it in, pack it out!” 意为“把带来的东西都带走,不留痕迹”。
Of course. Thanks for the info!
当然。谢谢告知!
预约野餐棚
intermediateI'd like to reserve a picnic shelter for a birthday party next month. How do I do that?
我想预约下个月生日派对用的野餐棚。怎么办?
You can reserve online through the parks department website, or I can help you here. How many people are you expecting?
可以在公园管理局网站在线预约,或者我这里帮你办。大概多少人?
About 25 to 30 people. We'd need a shelter with electricity for a speaker.
大概25到30人。需要有电源的棚子,要接音响。
The large shelter by the lake has electrical outlets and can fit up to 50 people. It's $75 for a half-day rental or $125 for the full day.
湖边的大棚有电源插座,最多容纳50人。半天75美元,全天125美元。
Full day would be better. What date is available the weekend of March 20th?
全天吧。3月20号那个周末有空吗?
Saturday the 20th is taken, but Sunday the 21st is still open. Want me to book that?
20号周六被订了,21号周日还有。要预订吗?
Sunday works. Do we need to pay a deposit?
周日可以。需要付定金吗?
Yes, a $50 refundable deposit to hold the reservation. You get it back as long as the area is clean and undamaged when you leave.
要的,50美元可退还的押金来保留预约。离开时场地干净无损就退还。
Fair enough. Let's book it.
合理。订吧。
All set! Here's your confirmation receipt. Enjoy the party!
办好了!这是确认收据。祝派对愉快!
关键短语
pavilion
凉亭/遮阳棚
set up a blanket
铺毯子
designated BBQ area
指定烧烤区
open fires
明火
dusk
黄昏/天黑
recycling bins
回收箱
pack it in, pack it out
带来的东西带走
parks department
公园管理局
how many people
多少人
electrical outlets
电源插座
half-day rental
半天租用
taken
已被预订
文化注释
- •很多公园允许烧烤,但有些只能在指定区域。提前问一句是礼貌的做法。
- •“Pack it in, pack it out!” 意为“把带来的东西都带走,不留痕迹”。
如何练习
听一遍
先完整听一遍,熟悉对话节奏和语境。
逐句跟读
模仿发音、语调和节奏,一句一句跟。
角色扮演
扮演旅客方,和 AI 对手实时练习。