How to communicate professionally in English at work?
视频会议 — Video Conference
参加远程视频会议,处理技术问题和线上沟通 This scene includes 12 dialogue turns across 2 conversation paths, helping you practice with 同事.
Dialogue Preview · 对话预览
Video Call Basics · 视频会议基础
basicHey, can you hear me OK? I think your mic might be muted.
嘿,你能听到我吗?我觉得你的麦克风可能是静音的。
Oh sorry about that, can you hear me now? I always forget to unmute myself when I join.
噢抱歉,现在能听到了吗?我每次加入都忘记取消静音。
💡 在视频会议中忘记取消静音非常常见,所有人都经历过,轻松带过就好,不需要太尴尬。
Yep, loud and clear now! Before we start, is everyone here? I think we are still waiting on David.
是的,声音清楚了!在我们开始之前,人都到齐了吗?我觉得还在等 David。
I think David mentioned he might be a few minutes late. Should we go ahead and start, or wait for him?
我记得 David 说过他可能会晚几分钟。我们是先开始还是等他?
Let us go ahead and start. He can catch up when he joins. OK, can everyone see my screen? I am going to share the project update.
我们先开始吧。他加入后可以跟上进度。好,大家能看到我的屏幕吗?我要分享项目更新。
Yes, I can see it. Actually, could you make it a bit bigger? The font is kind of small on my end.
是的,能看到。不过你能放大一点吗?字体在我这边有点小。
Presenting in a Video Call · 视频会议中发言
intermediateOK, I am going to share my screen now. Give me one second to pull up the slides.
好,我现在要共享屏幕了。给我一秒钟打开幻灯片。
💡 在视频会议中分享屏幕前要口头提醒大家,同时关闭不相关的窗口和通知,避免尴尬。
We can see your screen, but it looks like you are showing the wrong window. We can see your email right now.
我们能看到你的屏幕了,但好像显示的窗口不对。我们现在看到的是你的邮件。
Oh no, sorry about that! Let me switch to the right window. Can you see the slides now?
天哪,抱歉!让我切换到正确的窗口。现在能看到幻灯片了吗?
Yep, all good now. Go ahead whenever you are ready. Oh wait — I think your connection is a bit choppy. Your video keeps freezing.
对,没问题了。你准备好了就开始吧。等一下——好像你的网络有点不稳定。你的画面一直在卡。
Let me turn off my camera to save bandwidth. Is the audio still clear? I will rely on the slides to present.
让我关掉摄像头来节省带宽。声音还清楚吗?我用幻灯片来演示就好。
💡 在网络不好时主动关闭摄像头是完全可以接受的做法。提前说明原因是礼貌的。
Yes, audio is fine now. Go ahead. And if anyone has questions, just drop them in the chat so we do not interrupt the flow.
是的,声音没问题了。请开始吧。如果大家有问题,在聊天框里打出来,这样不打断节奏。
Key Phrases · 关键短语
can you hear me
你能听到我吗
your mic might be muted
你的麦可能静音了
loud and clear
声音清楚/听得很清楚
waiting on
在等
catch up
跟上进度/赶上
can everyone see my screen
大家能看到我的屏幕吗
the wrong window
错误的窗口
we can see your email
我们看到的是你的邮件
a bit choppy
有点不稳定/断断续续
your video keeps freezing
你的画面一直在卡
drop them in the chat
在聊天框里打出来
interrupt the flow
打断节奏/打断流程
Cultural Notes · 文化注释
- •在视频会议中忘记取消静音非常常见,所有人都经历过,轻松带过就好,不需要太尴尬。
- •在视频会议中分享屏幕前要口头提醒大家,同时关闭不相关的窗口和通知,避免尴尬。
- •在网络不好时主动关闭摄像头是完全可以接受的做法。提前说明原因是礼貌的。
How to practice this scene · 如何练习
Listen · 听一遍
Play the full dialogue to understand the context and flow.
Repeat · 逐句跟读
Mimic pronunciation, intonation, and rhythm phrase by phrase.
Role-play · 角色扮演
Practice as the traveler while listening to the other speaker.
FAQ · 常见问题
What do you say when "video conference" in English?
What will staff/locals say to you during "video conference"?
How many English phrases are in this "Video Conference" scene?
Are there cultural tips for "video conference" in English-speaking countries?
Related Workplace Scenes · 相关场景
View all →想要听到真人发音?立即开始练习
Want to hear native pronunciation? Start practicing now
免费注册,沉浸式练习这个场景的每一句对话
Sign up free for immersive practice with every phrase in this scene