写邮件
和同事讨论如何写一封得体的工作邮件本场景包含 12 句对话,2 条练习路径,帮你练熟和同事的真实交流。
对话预览
请求帮助的邮件
basicHey, I need to email the design team to ask for their help with some mockups. How should I phrase it?
嘿,我需要给设计团队发邮件请他们帮忙做一些设计稿。我应该怎么措辞?
Keep it short and polite. Start with something like: I hope this email finds you well. I was wondering if you could help me with...
简短礼貌就好。开头可以用:I hope this email finds you well. I was wondering if you could help me with...
这种邮件开头在英文商务邮件中很常见。
Got it. Should I give a deadline, or is that too pushy?
明白了。我应该给一个截止日期吗,还是会显得太强势?
在一些中国公司文化中直接提截止日期可能被视为不礼貌。
It is totally fine to mention a timeline. Just frame it nicely, like: If possible, it would be great to have this by Friday. That way it sounds like a request, not a demand.
提时间节点完全没问题。语气委婉一点就行,比如:If possible, it would be great to have this by Friday. 这样听起来是请求而不是要求。
邮件中用委婉语提要求非常重要,避免直接命令语气。
Perfect. And how should I end the email?
好的。邮件结尾怎么写?
Something like: Thanks in advance for your help! Let me know if you have any questions. Then just sign off with Best regards or Cheers.
类似这样:Thanks in advance for your help! Let me know if you have any questions. 然后用 Best regards 或 Cheers 结尾。
Cheers 在英美职场邮件中很常见,比 Best regards 更随和,适用于关系较好的同事之间。
催进度邮件
intermediateI sent an email to the marketing team three days ago and still have not heard back. How do I follow up without being annoying?
我三天前给市场团队发了邮件但还没收到回复。怎么跟进又不会让人烦?
Just reply to the same thread so they have context. Start with: Just following up on my previous email. Wanted to check if you had a chance to look into this.
在同一个邮件里回复,这样他们有上下文。开头用:Just following up on my previous email. Wanted to check if you had a chance to look into this.
Should I CC my manager to add some urgency?
要不要抄送我的经理来增加紧迫感?
英语职场里随意CC经理来催促属于升级行为,要慎重。
I would hold off on that for now. CCing your manager right away can come across as escalating the issue. Try one more friendly follow-up first.
我建议先别这样。马上就抄送经理会让人觉得你在上报问题。先再友好地跟进一次。
That makes sense. What if they still do not reply after the second follow-up?
有道理。如果第二次跟进后他们还是不回怎么办?
Then you can escalate. But keep it professional — just say something like: I wanted to bring this to your attention as I have not been able to get a response. Managers usually step in quickly after that.
那就可以升级了。但要保持专业——说类似:I wanted to bring this to your attention as I have not been able to get a response. 经理通常会很快介入。
关键短语
I hope this email finds you well
邮件问候语
I was wondering if
不知道你是否能
frame it nicely
措辞委婉
it would be great to have this by
如果能在……之前完成就太好了
thanks in advance
提前感谢
let me know if you have any questions
有问题随时告诉我
following up on
跟进
had a chance to look into
有时间看一下
hold off on
先不做/暂缓
come across as
给人的感觉是/被理解为
bring this to your attention
向您汇报/告知您
step in
介入/插手
文化注释
- •这种邮件开头在英文商务邮件中很常见。
- •在一些中国公司文化中直接提截止日期可能被视为不礼貌。
- •邮件中用委婉语提要求非常重要,避免直接命令语气。
- •Cheers 在英美职场邮件中很常见,比 Best regards 更随和,适用于关系较好的同事之间。
- •英语职场里随意CC经理来催促属于升级行为,要慎重。
如何练习
听一遍
先完整听一遍,熟悉对话节奏和语境。
逐句跟读
模仿发音、语调和节奏,一句一句跟。
角色扮演
扮演旅客方,和 AI 对手实时练习。