How to communicate professionally in English at work?
团建活动 — Team Building Activity
参加公司团建活动,和同事互动 This scene includes 12 dialogue turns across 2 conversation paths, helping you practice with 同事.
Dialogue Preview · 对话预览
Team Building Icebreaker · 团建破冰
basicHi there! I do not think we have met before. I am from the marketing team. What team are you on?
你好!我想我们之前没见过。我是市场部的。你是哪个团队的?
Nice to meet you! I am on the engineering team. I have only been here for about six months, so I am still getting to know everyone.
很高兴认识你!我是工程团队的。我来公司才六个月左右,还在慢慢认识大家。
💡 团建是认识跨部门同事的好机会,主动介绍自己的背景有助于建立联系。
Welcome! How are you liking it so far? The company culture here is pretty unique.
欢迎!你到目前为止感觉怎么样?这里的公司文化很独特。
I really like it. Everyone has been super welcoming. Events like this are great for meeting people outside my immediate team.
我非常喜欢。大家都很热情。像这样的活动很适合认识自己团队之外的人。
For sure. So, have you tried any of the activities yet? I heard the escape room challenge is really fun.
确实。那你试过这里的什么活动了吗?我听说密室逃脱挑战很好玩。
Not yet! That sounds awesome. Do you want to team up for it? I could use a partner who knows the company better than I do.
还没有!听起来很棒。要不要一起组队?我正需要一个比我更了解公司的搭档。
💡 提议一起参加活动是建立职场友谊的好方式,表达方式要轻松自然。
During a Team Activity · 团建活动中交流
intermediateOK, for this challenge, each team has to build the tallest tower using only these materials. We have got fifteen minutes. Any ideas?
好的,这个挑战是每个团队只能用这些材料搭建最高的塔。我们有十五分钟。有什么想法?
How about we start with a wide base for stability? We can use the cardboard pieces at the bottom and stack the lighter materials on top.
我们先做一个宽底座来保持稳定怎么样?底部用纸板,上面叠轻一点的材料。
Good thinking. I was going to suggest the same thing. Why do you not handle the base and I will work on the mid-section?
好主意。我本来也要建议这样做。你来做底座,我做中间部分,怎么样?
Sounds like a plan. Let me know if you need any of these tape strips. I think we should save some for the top section.
好计划。如果你需要这些胶带条就跟我说。我觉得我们应该留一些给顶部。
Wait, I think our tower is leaning a bit. Can you hold this side while I reinforce the middle?
等一下,我觉得我们的塔有点歪了。你能扶着这边,我加固一下中间吗?
Got it. Nice save! I think we actually have a shot at winning this. Our tower looks way taller than the other teams.
好的。漂亮的补救!我觉得我们真的有机会赢。我们的塔看起来比其他队的高多了。
💡 团队活动中表达积极态度和对队友的赞赏能增强团队凝聚力。
Key Phrases · 关键短语
I do not think we have met
我想我们之前没见过
what team are you on
你是哪个团队的
how are you liking it
你感觉怎么样
company culture
公司文化
have you tried
你试过了吗
escape room challenge
密室逃脱挑战
we have got fifteen minutes
我们有十五分钟
any ideas
有什么想法
good thinking
好主意
handle the base
负责做底座
leaning a bit
有点歪了
reinforce the middle
加固中间
Cultural Notes · 文化注释
- •团建是认识跨部门同事的好机会,主动介绍自己的背景有助于建立联系。
- •提议一起参加活动是建立职场友谊的好方式,表达方式要轻松自然。
- •团队活动中表达积极态度和对队友的赞赏能增强团队凝聚力。
How to practice this scene · 如何练习
Listen · 听一遍
Play the full dialogue to understand the context and flow.
Repeat · 逐句跟读
Mimic pronunciation, intonation, and rhythm phrase by phrase.
Role-play · 角色扮演
Practice as the traveler while listening to the other speaker.
FAQ · 常见问题
What do you say when "team building activity" in English?
What will staff/locals say to you during "team building activity"?
How many English phrases are in this "Team Building Activity" scene?
Are there cultural tips for "team building activity" in English-speaking countries?
Related Workplace Scenes · 相关场景
View all →想要听到真人发音?立即开始练习
Want to hear native pronunciation? Start practicing now
免费注册,沉浸式练习这个场景的每一句对话
Sign up free for immersive practice with every phrase in this scene