How to make small talk in English?
感谢招待 — Thanking for Hospitality
感谢他人的热情招待 This scene includes 16 dialogue turns across 2 conversation paths, helping you practice with 主人.
Dialogue Preview · 对话预览
Thanking a Host · 感谢留宿招待
basicThank you so much for letting me stay with you. Your hospitality has been incredible.
非常感谢你让我住在你家。你的招待太好了。
It was our pleasure! You were the perfect houseguest. You're welcome back anytime.
这是我们的荣幸!你是最好的客人。随时欢迎你再来。
You made me feel right at home. The food was amazing — I'm going to miss your cooking!
你让我感觉就像在家一样。食物太好吃了——我会想念你的厨艺!
💡 'feel right at home' 是很高的赞美,表示主人让你非常自在。
Oh, you're too kind! I loved having someone to cook for. It was nice having the company.
你太客气了!我喜欢有人可以做饭给他吃。有人陪着真好。
I'd love to return the favor. If you ever come to China, my home is your home.
我很想回报你。如果你来中国,我家就是你家。
We might just take you up on that! We've been talking about visiting Asia.
我们说不定真的会接受的!我们一直在说想去亚洲。
Please do! I'll plan the best itinerary for you. It's the least I can do.
一定要来!我会帮你们规划最棒的行程。这是我最起码能做的。
That sounds wonderful. Have a safe flight, and stay in touch!
听起来太好了。一路平安,保持联系!
Sending a Thank-You Message · 发感谢消息
intermediateHi Tom and Lisa! I just wanted to send a proper thank-you. I had the most wonderful time staying with you.
嗨 Tom 和 Lisa!我想正式感谢一下。在你们那里住的时光太美好了。
Aww, that's so sweet! We had a blast too. The house feels a bit empty now, honestly!
啊,太暖心了!我们也玩得超开心。说实话,房子现在感觉有点空了!
That means so much to hear. The highlight was definitely that day trip to the coast. Those views!
听到这个太感动了。最精彩的肯定是去海岸的那次一日游。那些风景!
Right?! The weather was perfect for it. Oh, and I forgot to ask — did you make it to your flight okay?
对吧?!天气也很配合。哦,我忘了问——你顺利赶上飞机了吗?
Yes, everything went smoothly! I'm home now and already missing your amazing pancakes.
是的,一切都很顺利!我已经到家了,已经在想念你们超棒的煎饼了。
💡 提到具体细节(如煎饼)比泛泛地说'谢谢'更真诚。
Ha! I'll send you the recipe. And the kids keep asking when Uncle Wei is coming back!
哈!我把食谱发给你。孩子们一直在问 Wei 叔叔什么时候回来!
Oh, that warms my heart! Tell them I miss them too. And I mailed a package — a few gifts from China should arrive next week.
太暖心了!告诉他们我也想他们。我寄了一个包裹——几份中国礼物下周应该到。
You're too generous! The kids are going to be thrilled. Thank you, Wei!
你太大方了!孩子们会超开心的。谢谢你,Wei!
Key Phrases · 关键短语
perfect houseguest
最好的客人
welcome back anytime
随时欢迎再来
having the company
有人陪着
take you up on that
接受你的提议
have a safe flight
一路平安
had a blast
玩得超开心
feels a bit empty
感觉有点空
make it to your flight
赶上飞机
send you the recipe
把食谱发给你
going to be thrilled
会超开心的
Cultural Notes · 文化注释
- •'feel right at home' 是很高的赞美,表示主人让你非常自在。
- •提到具体细节(如煎饼)比泛泛地说'谢谢'更真诚。
How to practice this scene · 如何练习
Listen · 听一遍
Play the full dialogue to understand the context and flow.
Repeat · 逐句跟读
Mimic pronunciation, intonation, and rhythm phrase by phrase.
Role-play · 角色扮演
Practice as the traveler while listening to the other speaker.
FAQ · 常见问题
What do you say when "thanking for hospitality" in English?
What will staff/locals say to you during "thanking for hospitality"?
How many English phrases are in this "Thanking for Hospitality" scene?
Are there cultural tips for "thanking for hospitality" in English-speaking countries?
Related Social Scenes · 相关场景
View all →想要听到真人发音?立即开始练习
Want to hear native pronunciation? Start practicing now
免费注册,沉浸式练习这个场景的每一句对话
Sign up free for immersive practice with every phrase in this scene