How to make small talk in English?
机场送别 — Airport Farewell
在机场与朋友或家人道别 This scene includes 16 dialogue turns across 2 conversation paths, helping you practice with 朋友/家人.
Dialogue Preview · 对话预览
Friend Seeing You Off · 朋友送机
basicWell, here we are. I can't believe you're leaving already.
好了,到了。真不敢相信你就要走了。
I know, time flew by so fast. Thank you so much for everything — you made this trip unforgettable.
是啊,时间过得太快了。非常感谢你的一切——你让这次旅行难以忘怀。
💡 'time flew by' 是很常用的表达,形容时间过得飞快。
Stop, you're going to make me cry! You know you're always welcome back, right?
别说了,你要把我说哭了!你知道你随时可以回来的,对吧?
I promise I'll be back. And you need to come visit me in China!
我保证我会回来的。你也要来中国看我!
It's on my list, I swear! Text me when you land so I know you got there safe.
在我的计划里了,我发誓!你落地了给我发条消息,让我知道你安全到了。
I will, for sure. Oh, I almost forgot — I got you a little something.
一定的。哦,我差点忘了——我给你准备了一个小礼物。
You didn't have to! Oh my gosh, this is so sweet. I love it. Thank you!
你不用的!天哪,太暖心了。我好喜欢。谢谢!
It's just something small to remember me by. Alright, I should go through security. I'm going to miss you!
就是个小东西,留个纪念。好了,我该过安检了。我会想你的!
💡 'something to remember me by' 是送别时送小礼物常用的表达。
Emotional Airport Goodbye · 感性道别
intermediateI don't want to say goodbye. These three months have been the best time of my life.
我不想说再见。这三个月是我人生中最美好的时光。
Don't say goodbye — say 'see you later.' Because we will see each other again.
不要说再见——说'回头见'。因为我们一定会再见面的。
You're right. See you later then. I'll never forget all the things we did together.
你说得对。那就回头见。我永远不会忘记我们一起做的一切。
Me neither. Remember that time we got completely lost in downtown? Classic!
我也是。还记得那次我们在市中心完全迷路吗?太经典了!
Ha! And we ended up finding that incredible little restaurant. Best accident ever.
哈!然后我们意外发现了那家超棒的小餐厅。最棒的意外。
💡 回忆共同的美好经历是道别时的温暖方式。
The best! Okay, I think they're calling your flight. You'd better go.
最棒的!好了,好像在叫你的航班了。你该走了。
Yeah. Take care of yourself, okay? And don't be a stranger — call me anytime.
嗯。照顾好自己,好吗?别疏远了——随时给我打电话。
💡 'Don't be a stranger' 意思是'别失联/别不联系了'。
I won't. Now go before I start crying for real! Safe flight, Wei!
不会的。快走吧不然我真要哭了!一路顺风,Wei!
Key Phrases · 关键短语
here we are
我们到了
you're going to make me cry
你要把我说哭了
always welcome back
随时可以回来
when you land
你落地的时候
got there safe
安全到了
you didn't have to
你不用的/太客气了
see you later
回头见
got completely lost
完全迷路了
classic
太经典了
calling your flight
叫你的航班了
you'd better go
你该走了
safe flight
一路顺风
Cultural Notes · 文化注释
- •'time flew by' 是很常用的表达,形容时间过得飞快。
- •'something to remember me by' 是送别时送小礼物常用的表达。
- •回忆共同的美好经历是道别时的温暖方式。
- •'Don't be a stranger' 意思是'别失联/别不联系了'。
How to practice this scene · 如何练习
Listen · 听一遍
Play the full dialogue to understand the context and flow.
Repeat · 逐句跟读
Mimic pronunciation, intonation, and rhythm phrase by phrase.
Role-play · 角色扮演
Practice as the traveler while listening to the other speaker.
FAQ · 常见问题
What do you say when "airport farewell" in English?
What will staff/locals say to you during "airport farewell"?
How many English phrases are in this "Airport Farewell" scene?
Are there cultural tips for "airport farewell" in English-speaking countries?
Related Social Scenes · 相关场景
View all →想要听到真人发音?立即开始练习
Want to hear native pronunciation? Start practicing now
免费注册,沉浸式练习这个场景的每一句对话
Sign up free for immersive practice with every phrase in this scene