What are the most essential English phrases for travelers?
得体感谢 — Thanking Properly
在不同场合用恰当的方式表达感谢 This scene includes 12 dialogue turns across 2 conversation paths, helping you practice with 帮助者.
Dialogue Preview · 对话预览
Everyday Thanks · 日常感谢
basicHey, I noticed you left your car lights on, so I wanted to let you know before the battery dies.
嘿,我注意到你车灯没关,想在电池耗光之前告诉你一声。
Oh wow, thank you so much for telling me! I had no idea. You really saved me.
哇,太感谢你告诉我了!我完全不知道。你真是救了我一命。
💡 "You really saved me" 是表达深度感谢的地道说法,字面意思是你救了我,实际表示你帮了大忙。比简单的 "thank you" 更能表达感激之情。
No worries at all! I'd want someone to do the same for me.
完全不用客气!换作是我也希望别人告诉我。
I really appreciate it. Seriously, that was so kind of you.
我真的很感激。说真的,你太好了。
💡 "I really appreciate it" 比 "thank you" 更正式更真诚。加上 "Seriously" 强调你是认真的,不只是客套。"That was so kind of you" 是夸赞对方善良的经典表达。
Anytime! That's what neighbors are for. Have a good evening!
随时!邻居就是干这个的嘛。晚上好!
You too! And hey, if you ever need anything, just knock on my door.
你也是!对了,如果你有什么需要,随时敲我家门。
💡 "If you ever need anything, just knock on my door" 是一种回报善意的承诺。在美国,好的邻里关系很重要,互相帮忙是拉近关系的好方式。
Formal Gratitude · 正式场合感谢
intermediateLisa, I wanted to take a moment to thank you for helping me with the presentation last week.
Lisa,我想抽一点时间感谢你上周帮我准备演示文稿。
💡 "I wanted to take a moment to thank you" 是正式感谢的经典开场。比直接说 "Thank you" 更郑重,表示你是特意来表达感谢的。在美国职场中,事后专门感谢是很受欢迎的举动。
Oh, it was nothing! I actually enjoyed working on it. Your data analysis was really impressive, by the way.
哦,不算什么!我其实很享受做这件事。顺便说一下,你的数据分析真的很出色。
I couldn't have done it without you. The design you put together really made the whole thing pop.
没有你我做不到。你做的设计让整个演示文稿亮了起来。
💡 "I couldn't have done it without you" 是美国人表达感谢时的经典句型,强调对方的贡献不可或缺。"Made the whole thing pop" 是口语,表示让整体变得出彩。
That means a lot, thank you! We make a great team. Let me know if you need help with the next one.
这对我来说意义重大,谢谢!我们是很好的搭档。下次需要帮忙尽管说。
Definitely! Oh, by the way, I brought you a coffee. Just a small way to say thanks.
一定的!对了,我给你带了杯咖啡。就是表示一下感谢。
💡 在美国,给帮过忙的人买杯咖啡是一种很常见的小谢礼。不会太贵让人有压力,又能表达心意。"A small way to say thanks" 是很地道的说法。
You didn't have to do that! But I won't say no to coffee. You're the best, Wei!
你不用这样的!不过咖啡我可不会拒绝。你最好了,Wei!
Key Phrases · 关键短语
left your car lights on
车灯没关
before the battery dies
在电池耗光之前
no worries at all
完全不用担心/不客气
do the same for me
也为我做同样的事
anytime
随时(不客气的意思)
that's what ... are for
…就是干这个的
it was nothing
不算什么/小事一桩
by the way
顺便说一下
that means a lot
这对我来说意义重大
we make a great team
我们是很好的搭档
you didn't have to do that
你不用这样的(客气话)
I won't say no to
我不会拒绝/我很乐意接受
Cultural Notes · 文化注释
- •"You really saved me" 是表达深度感谢的地道说法,字面意思是你救了我,实际表示你帮了大忙。比简单的 "thank you" 更能表达感激之情。
- •"I really appreciate it" 比 "thank you" 更正式更真诚。加上 "Seriously" 强调你是认真的,不只是客套。"That was so kind of you" 是夸赞对方善良的经典表达。
- •"If you ever need anything, just knock on my door" 是一种回报善意的承诺。在美国,好的邻里关系很重要,互相帮忙是拉近关系的好方式。
- •"I wanted to take a moment to thank you" 是正式感谢的经典开场。比直接说 "Thank you" 更郑重,表示你是特意来表达感谢的。在美国职场中,事后专门感谢是很受欢迎的举动。
- •"I couldn't have done it without you" 是美国人表达感谢时的经典句型,强调对方的贡献不可或缺。"Made the whole thing pop" 是口语,表示让整体变得出彩。
- •在美国,给帮过忙的人买杯咖啡是一种很常见的小谢礼。不会太贵让人有压力,又能表达心意。"A small way to say thanks" 是很地道的说法。
How to practice this scene · 如何练习
Listen · 听一遍
Play the full dialogue to understand the context and flow.
Repeat · 逐句跟读
Mimic pronunciation, intonation, and rhythm phrase by phrase.
Role-play · 角色扮演
Practice as the traveler while listening to the other speaker.
FAQ · 常见问题
What do you say when "thanking properly" in English?
What will staff/locals say to you during "thanking properly"?
How many English phrases are in this "Thanking Properly" scene?
Are there cultural tips for "thanking properly" in English-speaking countries?
Related Foundation Scenes · 相关场景
View all →想要听到真人发音?立即开始练习
Want to hear native pronunciation? Start practicing now
免费注册,沉浸式练习这个场景的每一句对话
Sign up free for immersive practice with every phrase in this scene