What English do you need at the airport?
轮椅服务 — Wheelchair Service
在机场申请和使用轮椅服务 This scene includes 24 dialogue turns across 2 conversation paths, helping you practice with 机场协助人员.
Dialogue Preview · 对话预览
Requesting a Wheelchair · 申请轮椅
basicExcuse me, I hurt my ankle and can't walk very far. Can I get a wheelchair to the gate?
不好意思,我脚踝受伤了,没法走很远。能安排轮椅到登机口吗?
Of course! I'm sorry about your ankle. Let me get a wheelchair for you right away. Which flight are you on?
当然可以!很抱歉你的脚踝受伤了。我马上给你安排轮椅。你乘坐哪个航班?
United 492 to Denver, departing at 4:30. Gate C18.
美联航492,去丹佛,4:30起飞。C18登机口。
Got it. I'll push you there myself. Have you already checked in and gone through security?
好的。我亲自推你过去。你已经值机和过安检了吗?
I checked in online, but I haven't gone through security yet.
我网上值机了,但还没过安检。
No problem. Wheelchair passengers get priority at security — we have a separate lane. I'll take you through. Do you have any bags to check?
没问题。轮椅乘客在安检有优先通道——我们有专门的通道。我带你过去。有行李要托运吗?
No, just my carry-on backpack. Will I need to get out of the wheelchair for security?
没有,就一个随身背包。安检时需要从轮椅上下来吗?
You'll stay in the wheelchair. They'll do a pat-down and use a hand-held scanner instead of making you walk through the metal detector. It's quick and easy.
你坐轮椅上就行。他们会做手动搜身和用手持扫描仪,不用你走过金属探测器。很快很简单。
That's a relief. And what about boarding? Do I board first?
那就好。登机呢?我先登机吗?
Yes, wheelchair passengers board first during pre-boarding. I'll take you right to the jet bridge and help you to your seat. An aisle chair will be used if needed.
是的,轮椅乘客在预登机时先上。我会直接推你到廊桥,帮你到座位上。如果需要会用过道椅。
Thank you so much. I really appreciate the help.
太感谢了。真的很感激你的帮助。
Happy to help! I've also requested wheelchair assistance at Denver airport for when you land. Someone will be waiting for you at the gate. Let's head to security now.
很高兴帮到你!我也在丹佛机场申请了轮椅协助。你降落后会有人在登机口等你。我们现在去安检吧。
Wheelchair Transfer Assistance · 转机轮椅协助
intermediateI just landed and I need wheelchair assistance to my connecting flight. My next gate is in a different terminal.
我刚降落,需要轮椅协助去转机航班。下一个登机口在另一个航站楼。
Welcome! I see the wheelchair request on your booking. What's your connecting flight and how much time do you have?
欢迎!我看到您订票时的轮椅请求了。您的转机航班是哪个?还有多少时间?
It's Delta 738 to Atlanta, departing from Terminal 4. I have about 90 minutes.
达美738去亚特兰大,从4号航站楼出发。大约还有90分钟。
Ninety minutes is good — the transfer takes about 20 minutes by wheelchair including the shuttle between terminals. We'll get you there with plenty of time. Would you like to stop at a restroom on the way?
90分钟够的——坐轮椅加上航站楼之间的接驳车大约20分钟。会有充足的时间。路上需要停一下洗手间吗?
Yes, please. And is there somewhere to grab a quick bite? I'm starving.
好的。有什么地方可以快速吃点东西吗?我快饿死了。
There's a food court right near Gate 4B in Terminal 4. We can stop there after the restroom. I'll make sure we have at least 30 minutes before boarding starts.
4号航站楼4B登机口附近有美食广场。去完洗手间后可以在那里停一下。我会确保在登机前至少有30分钟。
Perfect. Do I need to go through security again for the transfer?
太好了。转机需要重新过安检吗?
Since Terminal 4 is in a different building, yes — there's a security checkpoint between the shuttle and the gates. But as a wheelchair passenger, you'll go through the priority lane, so it's very quick.
因为4号航站楼在另一栋楼,是的——接驳车和登机口之间有安检站。但作为轮椅乘客,您走优先通道,非常快。
Good. I was worried about the walking distance. This airport is huge.
好的。我正担心走不动。这个机场太大了。
Don't worry about a thing — that's what we're here for. Let me grab the wheelchair, and we'll get moving. The restroom is right around this corner.
什么都不用担心——这就是我们的工作。我去拿轮椅,马上出发。洗手间就在转角。
You're a lifesaver. By the way, should I tip you?
你真是救星。对了,需要给你小费吗?
💡 在美国机场,轮椅协助人员通常期望收到小费,一般5-10美元。这不是强制的,但是一种常见的礼节。
Tips are always appreciated but never required. Let's get you to your gate first! Ready to roll?
小费总是受欢迎的但从来不是必须的。先送你到登机口吧!准备好出发了吗?
Key Phrases · 关键短语
priority at security
安检优先
separate lane
专门的通道
pat-down
手动搜身
hand-held scanner
手持扫描仪
metal detector
金属探测器
pre-boarding
预登机
jet bridge
廊桥
aisle chair
过道椅
requested assistance
申请了协助
someone will be waiting
会有人等你
shuttle between terminals
航站楼之间的接驳车
plenty of time
充足的时间
Cultural Notes · 文化注释
- •在美国机场,轮椅协助人员通常期望收到小费,一般5-10美元。这不是强制的,但是一种常见的礼节。
How to practice this scene · 如何练习
Listen · 听一遍
Play the full dialogue to understand the context and flow.
Repeat · 逐句跟读
Mimic pronunciation, intonation, and rhythm phrase by phrase.
Role-play · 角色扮演
Practice as the traveler while listening to the other speaker.
FAQ · 常见问题
What do you say when "wheelchair service" in English?
What will staff/locals say to you during "wheelchair service"?
How many English phrases are in this "Wheelchair Service" scene?
Are there cultural tips for "wheelchair service" in English-speaking countries?
Related Airport Scenes · 相关场景
View all →想要听到真人发音?立即开始练习
Want to hear native pronunciation? Start practicing now
免费注册,沉浸式练习这个场景的每一句对话
Sign up free for immersive practice with every phrase in this scene