What English do you need at the airport?
机场班车预订 — Airport Shuttle Booking
预订机场到酒店的班车服务 This scene includes 21 dialogue turns across 2 conversation paths, helping you practice with 班车服务柜台.
Dialogue Preview · 对话预览
Booking Hotel Shuttle · 预订酒店班车
basicHi, I need a shuttle to my hotel. Do you have service to the downtown area?
你好,我需要去酒店的班车。你们有去市中心的服务吗?
Yes, we have shared shuttles to most downtown hotels. Which hotel are you going to?
有的,我们有到大多数市中心酒店的拼车班车。您要去哪个酒店?
The Marriott Marquis on Broadway.
百老汇的万豪侯爵酒店。
That's on our route. A shared shuttle is $19 per person. The next one departs in 25 minutes. If you want a private shuttle, it's $65 flat rate.
那在我们的路线上。拼车班车每人19美元。下一班25分钟后出发。如果要专车,固定价65美元。
How long does the shared shuttle take to get there?
拼车班车到那里要多久?
About 45 minutes to an hour, depending on how many stops we make. The private shuttle would be about 30 minutes — direct to your hotel.
大约45分钟到1小时,取决于停靠站数。专车大约30分钟——直达您的酒店。
I'll go with the shared shuttle. It's just me and one suitcase.
我坐拼车班车。就我一个人和一个箱子。
Great! That's $19. You can pay now or on the shuttle. Go to Door 4 on the arrivals level — look for the blue shuttle vans. Show this ticket to the driver.
好的!19美元。现在付或者上车付都行。到到达层的4号门——找蓝色班车。把这张票给司机看。
Do I need to tip the driver?
需要给司机小费吗?
💡 在美国,机场班车司机通常会收到小费。一般每件行李1-2美元,或者总金额的15-20%。
Tips aren't required, but drivers appreciate a couple of dollars per bag if they help with your luggage. It's customary.
小费不是必须的,但如果司机帮你搬行李,每件给一两美元他们会很感谢。这是惯例。
Good to know. Thanks for the info!
了解了。谢谢告知!
Shuttle Problems · 班车问题
intermediateExcuse me, I've been waiting at Door 4 for 40 minutes. The shuttle hasn't come. My ticket says it should have left at 3:15.
打扰了,我在4号门等了40分钟了。班车还没来。我的票上写的是3:15出发。
I'm sorry about that. Let me check... It looks like there's heavy traffic from an accident on the highway. The shuttle is running about 20 minutes behind schedule.
抱歉。我查一下……看起来高速公路上有事故,交通很拥堵。班车大约晚了20分钟。
Twenty more minutes? I've already been waiting so long. Is there another option?
还要再等20分钟?我已经等了这么久了。有其他选择吗?
I can put you on the next private shuttle that's leaving in 5 minutes at no extra charge, since you've been waiting so long. It'll go directly to your hotel.
我可以安排您坐5分钟后出发的下一班专车,不加收费用,因为您已经等了很久了。会直接去您的酒店。
That would be perfect, thank you. Where do I go?
那太好了,谢谢。我去哪里?
Stay right here. I'll radio the driver to come to Door 4. It's a black SUV with our company logo. The driver's name is Mike.
就在这里等。我用对讲机叫司机来4号门。是一辆黑色SUV,有我们公司的标志。司机叫Mike。
Great. Will the driver know which hotel I'm going to?
好的。司机知道我去哪个酒店吗?
I'll let him know. Just confirm the address when you get in. And here — take my card. If you have any issues on the way, call this number directly.
我会告诉他。上车时确认一下地址就行。给您——这是我的名片。路上有任何问题直接打这个电话。
I appreciate you sorting this out so quickly.
感谢你这么快解决了问题。
No problem at all. We're sorry for the delay. Have a safe trip to your hotel!
没问题。对延误我们很抱歉。祝您平安到达酒店!
Key Phrases · 关键短语
shared shuttles
拼车班车
downtown hotels
市中心酒店
on our route
在我们的路线上
flat rate
固定价
departs in
…后出发
depending on
取决于
how many stops
停靠站数
direct to
直达
arrivals level
到达层
shuttle vans
班车
show this ticket
出示这张票
tips aren't required
小费不是必须的
Cultural Notes · 文化注释
- •在美国,机场班车司机通常会收到小费。一般每件行李1-2美元,或者总金额的15-20%。
How to practice this scene · 如何练习
Listen · 听一遍
Play the full dialogue to understand the context and flow.
Repeat · 逐句跟读
Mimic pronunciation, intonation, and rhythm phrase by phrase.
Role-play · 角色扮演
Practice as the traveler while listening to the other speaker.
FAQ · 常见问题
What do you say when "airport shuttle booking" in English?
What will staff/locals say to you during "airport shuttle booking"?
How many English phrases are in this "Airport Shuttle Booking" scene?
Are there cultural tips for "airport shuttle booking" in English-speaking countries?
Related Airport Scenes · 相关场景
View all →想要听到真人发音?立即开始练习
Want to hear native pronunciation? Start practicing now
免费注册,沉浸式练习这个场景的每一句对话
Sign up free for immersive practice with every phrase in this scene