What English do you need at the airport?
行李找到后送达 — Luggage Delivery
行李找到后安排送到酒店或住处 This scene includes 21 dialogue turns across 2 conversation paths, helping you practice with 行李服务台/快递员.
Dialogue Preview · 对话预览
Phone Follow-up · 电话跟进送达
basicHello, this is the baggage service department at JFK Airport. Am I speaking with Mr. Wang?
你好,这里是JFK机场行李服务部。请问是王先生吗?
Yes, that's me. Is this about my missing suitcase?
是我。是关于我丢失的箱子的吗?
Yes! Good news — your bag has been found. It arrived on the flight from Chicago this morning. We'd like to arrange delivery. Are you still at the same hotel address?
是的!好消息——您的行李找到了。今天早上从芝加哥的航班到的。我们想安排送达。您还在同一个酒店地址吗?
Actually, I moved to a different hotel yesterday. The new address is the Marriott on 5th Avenue.
其实我昨天换了酒店。新地址是第五大道的万豪酒店。
No problem, I'll update the delivery address. What time works best for you? We can deliver between 2 PM and 8 PM.
没问题,我更新一下送达地址。您什么时间方便?我们可以在下午2点到8点之间送。
Anytime after 4 PM would be great. I'll be back at the hotel by then.
下午4点以后都行。那时候我会回到酒店。
Got it. We'll aim for between 4 and 6 PM. The courier will call you 30 minutes before arrival. Can they leave it at the front desk if you're not in your room?
好的。我们安排在4到6点之间。快递员会在到达前30分钟打电话给您。如果您不在房间,可以放在前台吗?
Yes, the front desk is fine. Do I need to sign anything?
好的,放前台可以。需要签字吗?
Yes, you or someone at the hotel will need to sign a delivery confirmation. Also, please check the bag immediately for any damage and let us know within 24 hours if anything is wrong.
是的,您或者酒店的人需要签一份送达确认。另外,请立刻检查箱子有没有损坏,24小时内如有问题请告知我们。
Will do. Thank you so much for finding it!
好的。太感谢你们找到了!
We apologize again for the inconvenience. If you have any expense receipts from while you were without your bag, you can still submit them for reimbursement. Have a good day!
再次为给您带来的不便道歉。如果您在没有行李期间有任何花费收据,仍然可以提交报销。祝您愉快!
Delivered but Damaged · 行李送达但有损坏
intermediateI just received my delayed bag but it's damaged. One wheel is broken and there's a large tear on the side.
我刚收到延迟的行李,但损坏了。一个轮子坏了,侧面有一个大口子。
I'm sorry about that. Can you describe the damage in detail? I'll also need you to send photos. You can email them to our claims department.
很抱歉。能详细描述一下损坏情况吗?我还需要您发照片。可以发邮件给我们的索赔部门。
The right rear wheel is completely broken off, and there's a 15-centimeter rip along the zipper. Some items inside are also damaged — a bottle leaked onto my clothes.
右后轮完全断了,拉链旁边有15厘米的裂口。里面的东西也有损坏——一瓶东西漏了弄脏了衣服。
I'm noting all of that. For the suitcase itself, we can either repair it, replace it with a similar model, or offer monetary compensation. For the damaged contents, we'll need a list with estimated values.
我都记录下来了。箱子本身,我们可以维修、换一个类似型号的,或者给经济赔偿。里面损坏的东西,我们需要一份清单和估计价值。
I'd prefer a replacement or cash compensation. The suitcase was fairly new — I bought it two months ago for $200.
我倾向于换新的或者现金赔偿。箱子很新——两个月前花200美元买的。
If you have the purchase receipt, that will speed things up. Otherwise we'll assess based on the brand and condition. Please file the claim within 7 days for delayed luggage damage — that's the deadline.
如果有购买收据,会加快处理。否则我们会根据品牌和状况评估。延误行李的损坏索赔请在7天内提交——这是截止期限。
I have the receipt on my phone. Where should I email everything?
收据在手机里。所有东西发到哪个邮箱?
Send everything to claims@airlineexample.com with your PIR number in the subject line. Include photos of the damage, the receipt, and your contents list. We'll respond within 5 business days.
所有材料发到 claims@airlineexample.com,主题行写上您的PIR编号。附上损坏照片、收据和内容物清单。我们会在5个工作日内回复。
Got it. I'll send everything today. Thank you.
明白了。我今天就发。谢谢。
Thank you for your patience. We sincerely apologize for the trouble. Is there anything else I can help with?
感谢您的耐心。对给您带来的麻烦我们深表歉意。还有什么我能帮忙的吗?
Key Phrases · 关键短语
has been found
找到了
arrange delivery
安排送达
update the delivery address
更新送达地址
what time works best
什么时间最方便
courier
快递员
front desk
前台
delivery confirmation
送达确认
check for damage
检查损坏
within 24 hours
24小时内
expense receipts
花费收据
submit for reimbursement
提交报销
tear
在这里指行李箱表面的撕裂/破口,读音为 /tɛr/
How to practice this scene · 如何练习
Listen · 听一遍
Play the full dialogue to understand the context and flow.
Repeat · 逐句跟读
Mimic pronunciation, intonation, and rhythm phrase by phrase.
Role-play · 角色扮演
Practice as the traveler while listening to the other speaker.
FAQ · 常见问题
What do you say when "luggage delivery" in English?
What will staff/locals say to you during "luggage delivery"?
How many English phrases are in this "Luggage Delivery" scene?
Related Airport Scenes · 相关场景
View all →想要听到真人发音?立即开始练习
Want to hear native pronunciation? Start practicing now
免费注册,沉浸式练习这个场景的每一句对话
Sign up free for immersive practice with every phrase in this scene