What English do you need at the airport?
行李遗失索赔 — Lost Luggage Claim
到达后发现行李没到,去行李服务台报告 This scene includes 21 dialogue turns across 2 conversation paths, helping you practice with 行李服务台工作人员.
Dialogue Preview · 对话预览
Reporting Missing Luggage · 报告行李丢失
basicHi, my luggage didn't come out on the carousel. I've been waiting for 40 minutes.
你好,我的行李在传送带上没出来。我已经等了40分钟了。
I'm sorry to hear that. Can I see your baggage claim tag? It should be attached to your boarding pass.
很遗憾。能看看您的行李票吗?应该贴在登机牌上的。
Here it is. I checked in one black suitcase in Chicago.
在这里。我在芝加哥托运了一个黑色箱子。
Let me look this up... It seems your bag was not loaded onto your connecting flight. It's currently in Chicago and should be on the next flight arriving here at 11 PM tonight.
我查一下……看起来您的行李没有被装上转机航班。目前还在芝加哥,应该会搭今晚11点到达的下一班飞机过来。
That's frustrating. All my clothes and toiletries are in there. What do I do in the meantime?
太郁闷了。我所有的衣服和洗漱用品都在里面。这段时间怎么办?
I completely understand. We offer an emergency essentials kit with basic toiletries. You're also entitled to reimbursement for reasonable purchases — up to $50 for clothing and necessities. Keep all receipts.
完全理解。我们提供应急套装,里面有基本洗漱用品。您也有权报销合理的购买费用——衣物和必需品最多50美元。请保留所有收据。
Can you deliver the bag to my hotel once it arrives?
行李到了以后能送到我酒店吗?
Yes, we offer free delivery. Let me take down your hotel name and address. We'll send it as soon as it arrives — likely by midnight or early tomorrow morning.
可以的,我们提供免费送达。请告诉我您的酒店名称和地址。行李一到我们就送——大概午夜前或明天一早。
I'm staying at the Hilton Garden Inn on Market Street. Here's my phone number too.
我住Market Street的希尔顿花园酒店。这是我的手机号。
Got it. Here's your file reference number — PIR-78532. You can track your bag status online with this number. We'll also text you when it's on its way.
记下了。这是您的档案编号——PIR-78532。可以用这个号码在线追踪行李状态。行李出发时我们也会发短信通知您。
Confirmed Lost Luggage · 行李确认丢失
intermediateI filed a missing luggage report five days ago and still haven't received my bag. Reference number PIR-78532.
我五天前报了行李丢失,至今没收到。编号PIR-78532。
Let me pull up your file... I'm sorry, it appears your bag has not been located yet. After 5 days, we escalate the search. If it's not found within 21 days, it's classified as lost.
我调出您的档案……很抱歉,您的行李目前还没有找到。5天后我们会升级搜索。如果21天内找不到,就会被归类为丢失。
What happens if it's officially declared lost?
如果正式确认丢失了怎么办?
You'll be eligible for compensation. Under the Montreal Convention, the maximum liability is approximately $1,700. You'll need to submit a list of the bag's contents and their approximate value.
您有资格获得赔偿。根据蒙特利尔公约,最高赔偿责任约为1700美元。您需要提交行李内容物清单和大致价值。
I had some expensive electronics in there — a laptop and a camera. Will those be fully covered?
里面有一些贵重电子产品——笔记本电脑和相机。能全额赔偿吗?
The airline covers general items, but high-value electronics are typically subject to depreciation. We recommend not packing expensive items in checked luggage in the future. Do you have travel insurance? That might cover the difference.
航空公司赔偿一般物品,但高价值电子产品通常会按折旧计算。我们建议以后不要把贵重物品放在托运行李里。您有旅行保险吗?差额部分保险可能可以覆盖。
I do have travel insurance. Can you give me all the documentation I need for the claim?
我有旅行保险。能给我索赔需要的所有文件吗?
Of course. I'll print you a copy of the PIR report, a letter confirming the bag hasn't been found, and our claim form. Fill out the claim form with the contents list and mail it to the address on the form, or submit it online.
当然。我给您打印一份PIR报告副本、一封确认行李未找到的信函和我们的索赔表。在索赔表上填好内容物清单,邮寄到表格上的地址,或者在线提交。
How long does the compensation process take?
赔偿流程需要多长时间?
Usually 6 to 8 weeks after we receive your completed claim. We'll email you a confirmation when it's been processed. I'm truly sorry for the inconvenience.
通常在收到完整索赔材料后6到8周。处理完会给您发邮件确认。对给您带来的不便深表歉意。
Thank you. I'll submit everything this week.
谢谢。我这周就提交全部材料。
Key Phrases · 关键短语
carousel
在这里指机场行李提取处的环形传送带
baggage claim tag
行李票
attached to
贴在…上
not loaded onto
没有被装上
connecting flight
转机航班
next flight
下一班飞机
emergency essentials kit
应急套装
reimbursement
报销
reasonable purchases
合理的购买
keep all receipts
保留所有收据
free delivery
免费送达
as soon as
一…就…
How to practice this scene · 如何练习
Listen · 听一遍
Play the full dialogue to understand the context and flow.
Repeat · 逐句跟读
Mimic pronunciation, intonation, and rhythm phrase by phrase.
Role-play · 角色扮演
Practice as the traveler while listening to the other speaker.
FAQ · 常见问题
What do you say when "lost luggage claim" in English?
What will staff/locals say to you during "lost luggage claim"?
How many English phrases are in this "Lost Luggage Claim" scene?
Related Airport Scenes · 相关场景
View all →想要听到真人发音?立即开始练习
Want to hear native pronunciation? Start practicing now
免费注册,沉浸式练习这个场景的每一句对话
Sign up free for immersive practice with every phrase in this scene