What English do you need at the airport?
快速通道 — Fast Track Security
购买或使用快速安检通道服务 This scene includes 20 dialogue turns across 2 conversation paths, helping you practice with 快速通道工作人员.
Dialogue Preview · 对话预览
Buying Fast Track Pass · 购买快速通道
basicThe security line is really long. Is there a fast track option I can buy?
安检排队好长。有没有快速通道可以买?
Yes! We offer a fast track pass for $15 per person. It gets you through a dedicated security lane in about 5 minutes instead of the current 40-minute wait.
有的!我们提供快速通道通行证,每人15美元。通过专用安检通道,大约5分钟就能过去,不用等现在的40分钟。
I'll take two — one for me and one for my wife. Where do I go?
我要两张——我和我太太各一张。去哪里?
That's $30 total. Here are your two passes. See the lane marked 'Priority' on the left? Just show these passes and your boarding pass to the agent at the entrance.
一共30美元。这是两张通行证。看到左边标着'Priority'的通道了吗?在入口把通行证和登机牌给工作人员看就行。
Is the actual security check different, or just the line?
安检本身有什么不同,还是只是排队不用等?
The security check itself is the same — you still need to remove laptops, liquids, and go through the scanner. You just skip the long queue. It's the same screening process, just faster access.
安检流程本身一样——还是要拿出笔记本电脑和液体,过扫描仪。你只是跳过了长队。是同样的检查流程,只是更快进入。
Can I buy this online next time? It would be nice to have it ready.
下次能在网上买吗?提前准备好比较好。
Yes! You can buy it on the airport's website or app up to 24 hours before your flight. It's actually $12 online — cheaper than buying it here. You'll get a QR code to scan at the lane.
可以!航班前24小时内可以在机场官网或APP上购买。网上买其实只要12美元——比现场买便宜。会收到一个二维码在通道入口扫描。
Good to know for next time. Thanks!
下次知道了。谢谢!
You're welcome! Head straight to the Priority lane now. Have a great flight!
不客气!现在直接去Priority通道吧。祝您旅途愉快!
Credit Card Fast Track Benefit · 信用卡快速通道权益
intermediateI heard my credit card gives me free fast track access. How do I use it?
我听说我的信用卡有免费快速通道权益。怎么用?
Which credit card do you have? Several premium cards include fast track as a perk.
您用的是哪张信用卡?好几种高端信用卡都有快速通道作为权益。
It's the American Express Platinum.
美国运通白金卡。
Yes, that card does include fast track at participating airports! Let me verify — I'll need to see the card and your boarding pass. I'll scan the card to confirm the benefit is active.
没错,这张卡确实在合作机场有快速通道权益!我确认一下——需要看一下卡和登机牌。我扫描卡片确认权益是否有效。
Here they are. Does it cover anyone traveling with me?
给您。跟我一起的人也能用吗?
The Amex Platinum covers you and one companion. So if you're traveling with one other person, they're covered. More than that, additional guests would need to purchase their own pass.
美国运通白金卡覆盖您和一位同行人。所以如果带一个人一起旅行,也可以用。超过的话,其他人需要自己购买通行证。
Perfect, there are two of us. So we're both covered.
太好了,我们两个人。都能用。
Confirmed! You're both good to go. Head to the Priority lane with both boarding passes. The credit card benefit is logged in our system — no extra pass needed.
确认了!两位都可以。带着两张登机牌去Priority通道。信用卡权益已经登记在系统里了——不需要额外通行证。
That's a great perk. I didn't even know my card had this until recently.
这个权益真不错。最近才知道我的卡有这个。
A lot of people don't! The Platinum also gives you lounge access and travel insurance. Worth checking the full list of benefits. Enjoy your flight!
很多人都不知道!白金卡还有贵宾室权限和旅行保险。值得看看完整的权益列表。祝您旅途愉快!
Key Phrases · 关键短语
fast track pass
快速通道通行证
dedicated security lane
专用安检通道
lane marked Priority
标着Priority的通道
at the entrance
在入口
skip the long queue
跳过长队
screening process
检查流程
faster access
更快进入
up to 24 hours before
航班前24小时内
QR code
二维码
premium cards
高端信用卡
perk
权益/福利
participating airports
合作机场
How to practice this scene · 如何练习
Listen · 听一遍
Play the full dialogue to understand the context and flow.
Repeat · 逐句跟读
Mimic pronunciation, intonation, and rhythm phrase by phrase.
Role-play · 角色扮演
Practice as the traveler while listening to the other speaker.
FAQ · 常见问题
What do you say when "fast track security" in English?
What will staff/locals say to you during "fast track security"?
How many English phrases are in this "Fast Track Security" scene?
Related Airport Scenes · 相关场景
View all →想要听到真人发音?立即开始练习
Want to hear native pronunciation? Start practicing now
免费注册,沉浸式练习这个场景的每一句对话
Sign up free for immersive practice with every phrase in this scene