What English do you need at the airport?
免税店浏览 — Duty-Free Browsing
在机场免税店闲逛,询问商品和价格 This scene includes 20 dialogue turns across 2 conversation paths, helping you practice with 免税店店员.
Dialogue Preview · 对话预览
Just Browsing · 随便看看
basicWelcome! Are you looking for anything in particular?
欢迎!您在找什么特定的东西吗?
I'm just browsing, thanks.
我随便看看,谢谢。
💡 在国外,店员主动打招呼很常见,说 'just browsing' 他们就不会一直跟着你了。
No problem! Let me know if you need any help.
没问题!需要帮忙随时叫我。
Actually, how much is this perfume?
对了,这瓶香水多少钱?
That one is $85. It's already duty-free, so there's no additional tax.
那个85美元。已经是免税价了,没有额外的税。
Is that cheaper than in the regular stores?
比普通商店便宜吗?
Yes, you save about 15 to 20 percent compared to retail. We also have a buy-two-get-one-free promotion on selected items.
是的,比零售价便宜大约15%到20%。部分商品我们还有买二送一的活动。
That sounds great. Can I pay with Chinese yuan?
听起来不错。可以用人民币付款吗?
We accept major credit cards and US dollars. Unfortunately, we don't take yuan in cash, but you can use Alipay or WeChat Pay.
我们接受主要信用卡和美元。很遗憾,我们不收人民币现金,但可以用支付宝或微信支付。
Perfect, I'll use my credit card then. I'll keep looking around first.
好的,那我用信用卡。我先再看看。
Asking for Recommendations · 请店员推荐
intermediateHi, I'm looking for a gift. What's popular here?
你好,我想买个礼物。这里什么比较畅销?
It depends on who it's for! Our bestsellers are local chocolates and this whisky set. What's your budget?
要看是给谁的!我们的畅销品是本地巧克力和这套威士忌礼盒。您的预算是多少?
It's for my mom. Something around $50 would be great.
给我妈妈的。大概50美元左右的就行。
How about this skincare set? It's from a local brand and very popular with international visitors. It's $48.
这套护肤品怎么样?是本地品牌的,在国际游客中非常受欢迎。48美元。
That looks nice. Can you gift-wrap it?
看着不错。能帮我包装成礼物吗?
Absolutely! We offer complimentary gift wrapping. Would you like a bag as well?
当然可以!我们提供免费礼品包装。还需要一个袋子吗?
Yes, please. Also, will this count towards my liquid allowance for carry-on?
好的,麻烦了。另外,这个算不算随身行李的液体限制?
💡 免税店买的液体类商品通常会被放在密封袋里,可以带上飞机,但转机时可能需要重新过安检。
Since you bought it after security, it's fine for your current flight. But if you have a connecting flight, you might need to put it in your checked bag. I'll seal it in a tamper-evident bag just in case.
因为您是过了安检后买的,当前航班没问题。但如果有转机,可能需要放到托运行李里。我给您用防拆封袋密封一下以防万一。
Good to know. I'll take it. Can I pay by card?
了解了。我要了。可以刷卡吗?
Of course! Insert or tap your card here, please. Here's your receipt. Enjoy your flight!
当然!请在这里插卡或感应支付。这是您的收据。祝您旅途愉快!
Key Phrases · 关键短语
anything in particular
什么特定的东西
let me know
告诉我 / 叫我
duty-free
免税
no additional tax
没有额外的税
regular stores
在这里指的是机场外面的普通商店
save about 15 to 20 percent
便宜大约15%到20%
buy-two-get-one-free
买二送一
selected items
部分商品
major credit cards
主要信用卡
we don't take
我们不收
who it's for
给谁的
bestsellers
畅销品
Cultural Notes · 文化注释
- •在国外,店员主动打招呼很常见,说 'just browsing' 他们就不会一直跟着你了。
- •免税店买的液体类商品通常会被放在密封袋里,可以带上飞机,但转机时可能需要重新过安检。
How to practice this scene · 如何练习
Listen · 听一遍
Play the full dialogue to understand the context and flow.
Repeat · 逐句跟读
Mimic pronunciation, intonation, and rhythm phrase by phrase.
Role-play · 角色扮演
Practice as the traveler while listening to the other speaker.
FAQ · 常见问题
What do you say when "duty-free browsing" in English?
What will staff/locals say to you during "duty-free browsing"?
How many English phrases are in this "Duty-Free Browsing" scene?
Are there cultural tips for "duty-free browsing" in English-speaking countries?
Related Airport Scenes · 相关场景
View all →想要听到真人发音?立即开始练习
Want to hear native pronunciation? Start practicing now
免费注册,沉浸式练习这个场景的每一句对话
Sign up free for immersive practice with every phrase in this scene