What English do you need at the airport?
机场正式餐厅 — Airport Sit-Down Restaurant
在机场正式餐厅用餐 This scene includes 23 dialogue turns across 2 conversation paths, helping you practice with 餐厅服务员.
Dialogue Preview · 对话预览
Full Meal Experience · 完整用餐
basicHi, table for one please. I have about an hour before my flight.
你好,一个人。我大概有一小时登机。
Welcome! Right this way. Here's your menu. Would you like to start with something to drink?
欢迎!这边请。这是菜单。先来点喝的吗?
Just water for now, thanks. What do you recommend that's quick?
先来杯水就行,谢谢。有什么出菜快的推荐?
Our pasta dishes and steak sandwich come out the fastest — about 10 minutes. The steak entrées take a bit longer, maybe 20 minutes.
我们的意面和牛排三明治出最快——大约10分钟。牛排主菜要久一点,大概20分钟。
I'll have the pasta, please. The tomato basil one.
我要意面。番茄罗勒的。
Great choice. Would you like to add grilled chicken or shrimp to it? Chicken is $4 extra and shrimp is $6.
好选择。要加烤鸡肉或虾吗?鸡肉加4美元,虾加6美元。
Add chicken, please. And can I get the check right away after the food comes? I don't want to miss my flight.
加鸡肉。上菜后能直接给我账单吗?不想误了航班。
💡 在美国餐厅,服务员不会主动送账单,需要自己要。提前说明赶时间,他们会加快服务。
Absolutely! I'll bring the check with your food so you can pay whenever you're ready. What gate are you at? I'll keep an eye on the departure board for you.
没问题!我上菜时一起把账单带来,随时可以结。你在哪个登机口?我帮你留意一下航班信息屏。
Gate B7. That's really kind of you. How much is the pasta with chicken?
B7登机口。你人真好。加鸡肉的意面多少钱?
The pasta is $18 plus $4 for the chicken, so $22 before tax and gratuity. We also add an automatic 18% service charge for airport dining.
意面18美元加鸡肉4美元,税前和小费前22美元。机场餐饮我们还会自动加收18%的服务费。
So the tip is already included? I don't need to leave extra?
那小费已经包含了?不需要额外给?
The 18% covers the service charge. You can add more if you'd like, but it's not expected. Here's your pasta — enjoy! And your check is right here.
18%就是服务费。如果愿意可以多给,但不是必须的。您的意面来了——请慢用!账单在这里。
Using a Meal Voucher · 使用餐饮券
intermediateHi, my flight was delayed and the airline gave me this meal voucher. Can I use it here?
你好,我的航班延误了,航空公司给了我这张餐饮券。能在这里用吗?
Let me take a look... Yes, we accept these. It's a $20 voucher. If your bill goes over, you'll just pay the difference.
我看看……可以的,我们接受。这是20美元的券。如果账单超过了,您付差额就行。
Does it cover drinks and desserts too, or just main courses?
饮料和甜点也能用吗?还是只能点主菜?
It covers anything on the menu — food, drinks, desserts, all included. The only exception is alcoholic beverages.
菜单上什么都可以——食物、饮料、甜点都包含。唯一的例外是酒精饮料。
Okay, I'll have the Caesar salad and a grilled salmon. And a coffee.
好的,我要凯撒沙拉、烤三文鱼和一杯咖啡。
Excellent. The salad is $12, the salmon is $24, and the coffee is $4. That's $40 total before tax. So your voucher covers $20, and you'd owe about $22 with tax.
好的。沙拉12美元,三文鱼24美元,咖啡4美元。税前一共40美元。所以餐饮券抵20美元,加税后您需要付大约22美元。
That's fine. I'm stuck here for another three hours anyway. Might as well have a nice meal.
没关系。反正还要在这等三个小时。不如好好吃一顿。
That's the spirit! We have great desserts too if you want to add one later. I'll get your order in right away.
这才对嘛!如果一会想加甜点我们也有很好的选择。我马上下单。
Does the voucher expire if I don't use it all today?
如果今天没用完,这个券会过期吗?
It's only valid today — you can see the date printed at the bottom. So use it while you can! I'll be right back with your coffee.
只限今天——你可以看到底部印的日期。所以趁现在用了吧!我马上给您端咖啡。
Thank you. I might as well add a dessert then!
谢谢。那我再加个甜点吧!
Key Phrases · 关键短语
come out the fastest
出最快
entrées
主菜
bring the check
带账单
departure board
航班信息屏
keep an eye on
留意
before tax and gratuity
税前和小费前
automatic service charge
自动服务费
not expected
不是必须的
meal voucher
餐饮券
pay the difference
付差额
anything on the menu
菜单上的任何东西
exception
例外
Cultural Notes · 文化注释
- •在美国餐厅,服务员不会主动送账单,需要自己要。提前说明赶时间,他们会加快服务。
How to practice this scene · 如何练习
Listen · 听一遍
Play the full dialogue to understand the context and flow.
Repeat · 逐句跟读
Mimic pronunciation, intonation, and rhythm phrase by phrase.
Role-play · 角色扮演
Practice as the traveler while listening to the other speaker.
FAQ · 常见问题
What do you say when "airport sit-down restaurant" in English?
What will staff/locals say to you during "airport sit-down restaurant"?
How many English phrases are in this "Airport Sit-Down Restaurant" scene?
Are there cultural tips for "airport sit-down restaurant" in English-speaking countries?
Related Airport Scenes · 相关场景
View all →想要听到真人发音?立即开始练习
Want to hear native pronunciation? Start practicing now
免费注册,沉浸式练习这个场景的每一句对话
Sign up free for immersive practice with every phrase in this scene